problem with 8232 phone

arek

problem with 8232 phone

Post by arek »

Hello,
Today I had problem with 8232 phone. My client said that, when he havn't used phone by some time (i think that it was about 2 weeks) on the phone screen instead of menu he has rows of tx burst ch 0 an (there change only number after ch 0,2,5,9), next rx.. row, park row and ant1, ant2, us, eu rows.
When I wanna choose something from this list only park show number another rows didn't show something (after press another than park row menu was the same).
Could you tell me what it was (i solvd my problem) and why and how it had started show on screen? I had 3 phones with this issue.
I search business partner site documentation but nothig found there.
I don't know why this happen and how? Mayby somebody has the same problem like this?
I solved it by press almost every row f tx... and next go to park row and next press left arrow from phone keypad but I'm not sure that it was the best way to solve this issue. *service* nothing help. Because I don't like fix something and next still don't know why it fix I ask you about this strange issue.
Has somebody any idea?
Regards,
Arek
samet

Re: problem with 8232 phone

Post by samet »

you must update firmware you can download alcatelbussinesportal
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
arek

Post by arek »

So you think that this is firmware phone issue? I think so but I'm not sure for 100%. This one looks like menu after loading software but for real this I'm not sure too.
But if I'm correct for download new firmware to 8232 I need some additional thing (some kind of download tool)?
Secondly, this docu which you attached doesn't say anything about this menu which I saw.
Thanks,
A.
carlosedpo

Post by carlosedpo »

Hello,

I have the same problem.
Any tips or help, please?
sputniki

Post by sputniki »

the same here.
We could DOA for one of the phones arrived in this state from factory but now one of our customers has the same issue out of warranty.
The state doesn't change even after success of firmware upgrade. :-/

There is an similar issue for the 8242 Handset mentioned with TX BURST on display: "the set must be sent to HWS" :shock:
Kod

Post by Kod »

Good morning,

Had the same issue and solved. Now the handset is constantly "OUT OF RADIO RANGE".

Someone help me!!
Mus

Post by Mus »

Thank you, I had the same issue, and solved it your way, I didn't found the firmware ! anyone knows where i could ind it ?
for #kod, you need to register it again on the server.
Vbb

Post by Vbb »

Hello,
i had same issue with TX BURST, and, when i did "factory reset" (choice "park code"- ok- <- ), some phone went good, but, some, impossible to register - they loose IPEI - it show FFFFFFFFFF....

Anyone know, how to restore IPEI?
reflashing SW not helping....
MadzBlind

Post by MadzBlind »

So to help you about that problem ! I found on a russian site that if you go on the PARK section and you press the "<-" (return key) in the PARK menu, you can acess the test section of your phone and at the bottom you can start a factory reset and problem is done !
m0jtaba

Post by m0jtaba »

Hi everyone
i have same problem in 8283 , i think if i download firmware will made a new big issue . i suppose its a information menu or something like that and we can leave mode with some combination keys.

Return to “MAIN”