Sequential Forwarding

Morris

Sequential Forwarding

Post by Morris »

Good morning everybody,
I searched all the forums for an existing thread but I didn't find any answer.
I'd like to know if there is any possibility to achieve a two sequential/cascade forwarding from extension "A" to an extension "B" that has an active forward to an external destination "C". The scenario is the following:

- "A" is an extension with Dynamic Routing for External Calls to extension "B", let's say after 12 sec.
- "B" is an extension that has up to 4 programmed keys as Immediate Diversion feature to 4 different Speed Dialing entry

- "B" activates immediate forwarding using one of the four programmed keys, let's call it "C". If I make a DDI call to "B", the call is forwarded to the external "C" destination, and this is fine.

- If a make a DDI external call to extension "A", after 12 sec. I want the call to be forwarded to "C", but instead I have the call ringing on "B".

To the purpose of my need, "B" can either be a simple extension or a member of an Attendant Group. I tried both solutions but to me sounds the second diversion can't work.
Also, Selective Diversion on "A" seems to not be an option because the external destination has to follow the one active on "B".
Checked on OXO releases 610 and 900.

Any idea to make this work?
Konstantinos.E
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Re: Sequential Forwarding

Post by Konstantinos.E »

Hello ,

Did you try to authorize blind transfer ?
Alca_holic

Return to “MAIN”