OXO CONECT , OMC 21.X ,WIN10 , ISDN MODEM

OXOmaster

OXO CONECT , OMC 21.X ,WIN10 , ISDN MODEM

Post by OXOmaster »

HI,
i need ISDN MODEM for REMOTE CONTROL FOR OXO CONECT whit OMC 21.x and WIN10 .

RECOMMEND ME SOME ISDN MODES PLS.
KoenC

Re: OXO CONECT , OMC 21.X ,WIN10 , ISDN MODEM

Post by KoenC »

Hoi Oxomaster,

If you are using a desktop server, I can advise a Dialogic Diva BRI (ISDN) Media Board.
This is a PCI card you put in to your desktop, and can act as an ISDN Modem.
We've been using several servers with these cards in a serverpool for years to connect remotely to our PBX's.

"The Dialogic® Diva® BRI (ISDN Basic Rate Interface) Media Boards provide one or four ISDN BRI ports and can serve as an excellent communication platform, which scales from 2 to 64 channels (phone lines) per single server"

Good Luck
If I'm ever on life support, unplug me. Then plug me back in, see if that works...
fe80

Post by fe80 »

And why not to use the VPN function of OXO connect for remote management? ISDN – that is so 1991 🙄
mgoegel

Post by mgoegel »

fe80 wrote:And why not to use the VPN function of OXO connect for remote management? ISDN – that is so 1991 [emoji849]
Did you try it on your own?
I started and stopped it. The configuration isn't that easy, as you think, because you have to work with virtual addresses and nat them.
Regards Mario

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk
fe80

Post by fe80 »

mgoegel wrote: 22 Jul 2017 10:53
fe80 wrote:And why not to use the VPN function of OXO connect for remote management? ISDN – that is so 1991 [emoji849]
Did you try it on your own?
Sure.Image
And what is the problem with NAT?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mgoegel

Post by mgoegel »

Hello fe80,

ok, good to know, that this works with pfsense. 8)
I don't have any specific problem with it, as I never completed the necessary steps.

It's just right now a very uncomfortable solution, as long as you can't manage the OXOs in your account (save the ID with a name).
And the configuration part isn't that easy, when you aren't familiar with IPSEC (I speak about the field OXO technician... ;-)). Ok, If you got it once, then you have it for all OXOs. So it just hurts one time...

Mario
alexeik

Post by alexeik »

Hi

@ fe80: can you share your config for pfSense? I tried to create it with several routers, i managed to get the tunnel up but no traffic ...

greets alex

Return to “MAIN”