Alcatel call billing software - PC Software requirement

uttamkumar.goswami

Alcatel call billing software - PC Software requirement

Post by uttamkumar.goswami »

Dear All

I want Install Alcatel call billing software with OXO Rls 6.0 .I have tried to installed Alcatel call billing (4740_4_4.14g.zip ) with windows xp , but it didn't work .

Pls. let me know about call billing software PC Software configuration and Alcatel NMC version require.

Requesting you to look into the matter & suggest some effective solution.

Thanks and Regards
Uttam Kumar Goswami
krzysioD
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Re: Alcatel call billing software - PC Software requirement

Post by krzysioD »

And why you double post?

At least you need to say how you connected your 4740 to OXO and how you've setup the accouting software.

For oxo you should use omnivista, the 4740 is very much obsolete, but it works in OXE area with all releases up to the newest R8.01.

First, you use a RS232c cable and Adaptor with V24 behind the UA set in OXO?
Turned on the accounting tickets in PM5? Do you see tickets on RS232c port (by anykind of terminal) ?
Please note that at no time I will provide you with OXE/4400 nor AOS releases.
Note that it's our private time, that we spent to help you, so please don't expect complete solution for your problem.
You will need to do homework by your self.
Martha_005

Post by Martha_005 »

I have started working on billing software that I have to embed with Self storage management software. I am wondering if anybody can suggest me the best compatible operating system for Alcatel.
sarahah

Post by sarahah »

The system requirement for online billing software is a quite a visible matter. The requirement for technology in everything is a daily talk and we are aware of many business management software that assist the development of a firm and makes easier the way a business functions.

Return to “MAIN”