Question regading Originally Dialled Number

Valeri_V

Question regading Originally Dialled Number

Post by Valeri_V »

Hello everybody,
I am working on one important project which is at pre-sales phase. We are going to propose Genesys suite with high availabity option. The customer wants maximum security and simple re-routing to a hunting group when Genesys is out of order is not enough. CCD as backup is not an option because for this project we are going to offer many RSI business agents. The idea is to propose a kind of “backup CTI call router” based on ALU TSAPI Premium Server.

It should work as follow
Client dials service number which is fictive number immediately forwarded to RSI routing point. If Genesys solution out of order the call will go to predefined RSI overflow address. This address in fact will be a routing point for the TSAPI server registered as external router. The OXE will send cstaRouteRequest to the TSAPI server. A special “backup application” running on TSAPI server will analyze Originally Dialled Number and decide where re-route the call.

My concern is will the Originally Dialled Number of the fictive number be available in call parameters after being re-routed to the RSI backup address via RSI routing point?

In order to anticipate possible questions why not to use RSI routing points as service numbers I tell you that we are approaching limit of 1500 routing points and want to save some.

Thank you very much for an answer in advance.

Return to “GENESYS”