OTCC - Pilot Configuration

junoooni

OTCC - Pilot Configuration

Post by junoooni »

Hi Expertss

Need your thoughts on 2 things:

1- Pilots in Normal Mode configured for 6 levels... Level 1 to Level 5 are voice guides. At level 6, call should be routed to 4645 voicemail box. If I use IAA, it accepts the Directory Number but if try to put 4645 Auto Attendant number, it does not accepts. We have used all 8 accesses of OXE.

2- There is an option in Pilot "Blocked on Rule" I have selected it, and I go in Pilot rule and configure a presentation guide for blocked and then assign voice guides for all 6 levels... Then I bloked pilot by putting all agents unavailable... Still I do not get the treatment i have configured in rule for block state... If I uncheck it, and put a directory number or a voice guide on main Pilot configuration page, it works but it does not work on rule.. Am I missing something here?
tgn

Re: OTCC - Pilot Configuration

Post by tgn »

1- overflow in waiting queue have to be used for an overflow to a voicemailbox
2- what have you configured as rule for blocking? maybe your configured way has no resources...
regards...
--- back to basics... focus your eyes to the essential things... ---
junoooni

Re: OTCC - Pilot Configuration

Post by junoooni »

tgn wrote:1- overflow in waiting queue have to be used for an overflow to a voicemailbox
2- what have you configured as rule for blocking? maybe your configured way has no resources...
regards...
1- that is the idea but need to play an announcement which ask user to press 0 to leave a voice message

2- it is same treatment that is configured for normal mode,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “CCD / CCS / CCIVR”