CCD Statistics

junoooni

CCD Statistics

Post by junoooni »

Hi Experts,

Need thoughts on below regarding CCD Statistics:

1- My customer contact center works in 2 shifts, 9:00am to 05:30pm and 05:30pm till 10:00pm... Supervisor take report based on shifts. Now, in June, if she wants to run report before month of may (i.e. april or march) with above time slots, pilot reports are empty, however, if we select 24 hours for same dates, it show data

2- For some pilots, reports show data but it does not match older reports, e.g. May report generated on 1st June for all pilots show "X" no. of ACD calls to pilots but if we generate now, it shows "Y" number of calls for same time period.

3- In Agent reports, there is a field "Non-ACD Calls" - it shows outgoing calls made by agents while part of PG.. Customer wants to know out of total count of outgoing calls, how many were internal extension to extension and how many external calls.

Any thoughts on above points will be appreciated :)
alexeik

Re: CCD Statistics

Post by alexeik »

1- Daily statistics with hours only for the last 30 days, stistics for the whole daily 6 month backwards
junoooni

Post by junoooni »

thanks Alexiek

Any thoughts on remaining points?
tot3nkopf
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Post by tot3nkopf »

2. Did not experience that. Anyway we need to see those reports...
3. I do not think it is possible.
ReneeDegutis

Post by ReneeDegutis »

@junoooni:
Hi Experts,

Need thoughts on below regarding CCD Statistics:

1- My customer contact center works in 2 shifts, 9:00am to 05:30pm and 05:30pm till 10:00pm... Supervisor take report based on shifts. Now, in June, if she wants to run report before month of may (i.e. april or march) with above time slots, pilot reports are empty, however, if we select 24 hours for same dates, it show data

2- For some pilots, reports show data but it does not match older reports, e.g. May report generated on 1st June for all pilots show "X" no. of ACD calls to pilots but if we generate now, it shows "Y" number of calls for same time period.

3- In Agent reports, there is a field "Non-ACD Calls" - it shows outgoing calls made by agents while part of PG.. Customer wants to know out of total count of outgoing calls, how many were internal extension to extension and how many external calls.

Any thoughts on above points will be appreciated :)
Hi junoooni,

We have been experiencing reports glitches lately. Perhaps, the thing may be in the excel spreadsheet protection, but I'm not sure. How do you manage the reports statistics, if the data can't be saved? Should we try to reinstall the CCD?

Best,
Renee
DaveB

Post by DaveB »

Hey! Have you tried Pilot direct call? here you can see all outgoing calls form the Agents in the specific PG as long as the Outgoing ACD call is true in the PDC configured Pilot statistics.

regards
Dave

Return to “CCD / CCS / CCIVR”