ACR: ASM Script: RULE_REDIRECTION

jribeiro19

ACR: ASM Script: RULE_REDIRECTION

Post by jribeiro19 »

Hi!

The "piece" of code below , where "79111" is a pilot in open state and connected to a dissuasion queue and forwarding PG, doesn't work.

The instruction "APPLY RULE_REDIRECTION 79111" fails and the call is not redirected to (of course, when EWT or WAIT condition is TRUE ).

When I change the Pilot 79111 to an extension or the VoiceMail extension, it works fine, but I need to redirect to 79111!

Any ideas ?

CODE:
====================================================
START

APPLY
RULE_ISM CHARACTERISTICS_LIST,
RULE_COM
IF (LANGUAGE = DANISH)
IF ((EXPECTED_WAITING_TIME > %10) OR (WAIT > %10))
APPLY
RULE_REDIRECTION 79111
ENDIF

RESELECTION_TIMEOUT = %10
ENDIF
END
=============================================
wizzy

Re: ACR: ASM Script: RULE_REDIRECTION

Post by wizzy »

I have tried something like that with the WAIT option. Sometimes it worked buty sometimes it didn't
So I used the SEQUENCE option with the RESELECTION_TIMEOUT

Try this

START

APPLY
RULE_ISM CHARACTERISTICS_LIST,
RULE_COM
IF (LANGUAGE = DANISH)
IF (SEQUENCE=%2)
APPLY
RULE_REDIRECTION 79111
ENDIF

RESELECTION_TIMEOUT = %10
ENDIF
END
I am not an expert but I try to be a semi one
My site on Athens Metropolitan Wireless Network
Ride safe, ride fast
jribeiro19

Post by jribeiro19 »

Tks wizzy,

However, the problem is not with the IF statement. Even without any condition, the RULE_REDIRECTION 79111 doesn´t work. This pilot (79111) is connect to a dissuasion queue and forwarding PG (forwarded to an analog extension (external voicemail) ). Maybe this is the reason of non working condition of REDIRECTION...have you any information about incompatibility of REDIRECTION rule to a dissuasion queue ? I tried to connect the 79111 to a normal queue and PG and works fine...but it is not what I need.

Do you suggest another solution ?

Thanks
wizzy

Post by wizzy »

I read the documentation about rule redirection and there is not a comment about problems on redirecting on dissuasion.
First of all if you call 79111 works fine ????
Where the forwarding PG forwards the call ????
Can this pilot serve more than one call at the same time ????

Try this

Fill the Blockage address on Emergency Closure ( of pilot 79111 ) with one extension and try the script. If the call arrives to the extension filled then there is a problem.

I also see that you use RULE_ISM CHARACTERISTICS_LIST on the script, so pilot 79111 must be a statistic pilot, with a call profile attached and also some skills implemented.

Can you give me more info ????
I am not an expert but I try to be a semi one
My site on Athens Metropolitan Wireless Network
Ride safe, ride fast
sadim
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Post by sadim »

Hi,

I am sure of the configuration that you have done "pilot (79111) is connect to a dissuasion queue and forwarding PG (forwarded to an analog extension (external voicemail) ). ", but perhaps the issue can be overcome if you make a different managment of the parameter "Phone Facilities Categories/Voice Mail Forwarding" of the phone facilitie categ of the fwd set.

Regards
dvid9976

Post by dvid9976 »

hello mate

I know this is a very old post, but just in case it can helps somebody.

My custemer wanted their waiting calls to be transfered to a voice mail when EWT is greater than 60 seconds, and have statistics of that fact.
I configured an overflow pilot connected to a redirect WQ and then a redirection PG.

I configured a virtual 4035 inmediately forwarded to its VM, and got configured Phone Feature COS for that extension for "Voice Mail Forwarding + Ring Final Set Mail".
Configured the virtual 4035 into the redirect PG.

Finally, I enabled the " Transfer to pilot in redirection + True" in the redirection pilot (your 79111).

Sorry for the late reply :-D

Return to “CCD / CCS / CCIVR”