Set a pre-recorded message on all direct numbers

DGarfield

Set a pre-recorded message on all direct numbers

Post by DGarfield »

Hi All,

We've got a recorded message with various options etc all setup on our main site number. In addition to this, we have a number of direct numbers, so currently if you call one of the direct numbers, it will go straight to ringing.

Would it be possible to set a pre-recorded message i.e. "all calls are recorded..." before the phone starts ringing?

I've had a search online and on this forum, but nothing is coming up, I might not be using the correct acronyms.

Thanks,
DG
tot3nkopf
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Re: Set a pre-recorded message on all direct numbers

Post by tot3nkopf »

With a IAA feature you can cover this. Read the related system documentation (pre off hook guide) for direct extension calls. You need of course license for the integrated automated attendant.
DGarfield

Post by DGarfield »

Hi tot3nkopf,
Thanks for your reply.
I don't suppose you could please inform me where I can look on the software to find this documentation? I've not got a paper copy.
I think I'm part way there; I've setup an AA application that reads out the message and forwards it, I just need to figure out how to get a number to use that AA application. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Danny
tot3nkopf

Post by tot3nkopf »

No.
1. Use a leaf with pre off hook guide (configure voice guide (tone nb) and listening time --< action routing to called party number.
2. Configure pre off hook guide with presentation guide 1 (night/day) equal with the leaf nb configured before.
3. Configure Caller rights COS (30 for example) with calling rights wait 1 and calling rights presentation guide 1
4. Configure Called party COS (also 30 for example) with pres guide choice and DID solicitation choice set to 1 and called party rights presentation guide 1
5. Validate AA
6. Enable IAA in the Trunk group configuration and caller COS 30
7. Configure Access COS 30 --> Called COS - Auto Att Night/Day/M1/M2 as 30
8. Configure in the same PNC 30 overflow (I think by def it is)
9. Assign PNC 30 to the users.

Read more about this in the sys doc about automated attendant (you can download the sys doc from this forum). read also about combined rights.
DGarfield

Post by DGarfield »

Hi Tot3nkopf,
Apologies for my delayed reply.
This has been put on the backburner for now, but I will be sure to post back when i have any further news.
Thanks for your time,
DG

Return to “CCD / CCS / CCIVR”