CCD Agent State

junoooni

CCD Agent State

Post by junoooni »

Hi,

Few queries on CCD Agent states:
1- If agent is pressing "Unavailable" button their phone on CCS Agent Real-time display, icon says Idle unless you click agent configuration and see that they are in "Log in withdrwal" state - Can we change icon of agents who are in unavailable / withdrawal state?
2- How do we assign different codes to agent who go "unavailable" for example, if agent is making himself unavailable and going for lunch break, can he dial a code so that on system he is registered as "On Lunch" ?
3- If all agents are in "unavailable" state for a PG, then call routing to that PG gets disconnected, is it possible to keep call in queue and keep on playing message while supervisor gets an alarm / notification that agents are unavaliable and there are calls waiting?
junoooni

Re: CCD Agent State

Post by junoooni »

Any suggestions??

I am also looking for an option where an agent can answer calls for multiple queues which r routed to different PG’s...as of now they can get calls from queue assigned to specific PG and regardless how many PG’s i assign they get call only for preferred one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tgn

Post by tgn »

1- did‘nt know what you mean.
2- can be progammed with 8770 in the processing group
3- no. waiting queue is blocked, so the next way in callrouting will be used.
--- back to basics... focus your eyes to the essential things... ---
junoooni

Post by junoooni »

Thanks tgn...

The more i come to know about ccd limitation, more i feel that selling this product is a big mistake...being a full fledged inbound voice call center (that too an expensive one) it is lacking so many basic things which other vendors can do even without call center licenses...

tgn

Post by tgn »

junoooni wrote:Any suggestions??

I am also looking for an option where an agent can answer calls for multiple queues which r routed to different PG’s...as of now they can get calls from queue assigned to specific PG and regardless how many PG’s i assign they get call only for preferred one

For this you can use ACR (advanced call routing) aka skillbased routing, but the normal ccd can give multiple wq to one pg too... depend on your needs.

just read about in the docs...

regards...
junoooni

Post by junoooni »

I do not have ACR licenses... but this is very basic need for a call center that agents should be able to receive calls from multiple queues

I did the config u mentioned already but this increases no. of windows i have to keep open on CCS, pity that we cannot have multiple PG in one window in real-time

tgn

Post by tgn »

do you wanna have the agent real time state for all agents? then you have to build an super-processing group or you can put all agents in a Team.

regards...
junoooni

Post by junoooni »

tgn wrote:do you wanna have the agent real time state for all agents? then you have to build an super-processing group or you can put all agents in a Team.

regards...
Which document shall i refer for this?

tgn

Post by tgn »

ccs docs (or ccs online help)...

regards...
cavagnaro
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Post by cavagnaro »

The product is good for medium ACD but seems your lack of knowledge on the product itself is one of the main issues... Also on the project design on limits and features.
Maybe hire an expert?

Enviado de meu E6633 usando Tapatalk

Ignorance is not the problem, the problem is the one who doesn't want to learn

OTUC/ICS ACFE/ACSE R3.0/4.0/5.0/6.0
Certified Genesys CIV 8.5
Certified Genesys Troubleshooting 8.5
Certified Genesys BEP 8.x
Genesys Developer

Return to “CCD / CCS / CCIVR”