Cleaning out Statistics list

KevBullock

Cleaning out Statistics list

Post by KevBullock »

Hi,

Is there any way to cleanup the statistics list on my SoftPanel server?

Several attempts to configure for large multiple sites has left me with a list of over 18.000 stats, but the server is now configured for just one site and I'd like to reduce the list without having to sit and delete one at a time through the web interface!

Version is 5.3.0.1

A fresh install loses all my configured panels, and moving over the .Db files from the original install results in the same large list of stats.

Thanks in advance.

Kev
krzysioD
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Post by krzysioD »

With filters (in RTI Connector) turned on, i'm on level of 5000+ statistics, without any calculated/buissness data (and i'm preety sure that i will need at least 100 counters from outside of CCD).
Please say if you run into any troubles having so much of data?

Some advice: fetch a JAVA guru, say to him JDBC and let him open the DB files (WHEN SOFTPANEL SERVICE IS STOPPED!) for clean up. No way to do it with current version of softpanel.
BTW: in docs there is said 'statistics that don't show up for 24h will be removed' but, they aren't.

my Release is 5.5.0.1
KevBullock

Post by KevBullock »

Hi,

I'm not currently seeing issues with volume of data because there are only about 1,200 active at the moment, the remainder are for sites that are no longer connected to that server, There were certainly issues with server responsiveness when we had all 4 of our sites connected at once (2 x 750+ agents, 1 x 500 agents and 1 x 100 agents) - it was virtually impossible to create/edit anything it was so slow.

In an effort to try and get something working I removed all sites except one, this has resulted in a much more stable server, and has effectively pushed me down the route of having one server per site.

I'll look into the JDBC route - thanks for the hint.

Regards

Kev
krzysioD

Post by krzysioD »

RTIConnector 1.6.0.1 on same server that SoftPanel is running?
I'm having a lot of issues when i try to do something serious, having everything on one PC server.
RTI just keeps saying: 'data sent to WBM' but WBM, does not update it's statistics list or data in list. When install RTI on another PC, it works.
strange.
jlebleu

Post by jlebleu »

Stop your soft panel server
Save your db directory (C:\SoftPanelServer\tomcat\db)
Copy your db directory somewhere (i.e. c:\temp\db)
Download H2 console from http://www.h2database.com/html/quickstart.html
Open the database using :
jdbcurl : jdbc:h2:C:\temp\db\wbmh2db
no user no password
If you run a standard edition soft panel manager, you can safely removed all statisics, they will be recreated by the RTIConnector :

delete FROM AVAILABLESTATS

Logout from H2 console.

Copy back the db files to your soft panel manager directory
krzysioD

Post by krzysioD »

jlebleu wrote:Stop your soft panel server
delete FROM AVAILABLESTATS
I was to coward to do that. I've done delete FROM AVAILABLESTATS where time of update is older than 24 hours. :o
Ok, good to know that.

Return to “Call Center SoftPanel (ALU ProServices)”