Transfer from CallXpress Automated attendant after directory

http://www.avst.com
alaint73

Transfer from CallXpress Automated attendant after directory

Post by alaint73 »

I have configured my callxpress with AA,
one of the option is to access company directory. it's working fine, The VMail prompts user to enter first few letter of the person last name, it looks up names and get the right names, but when you select to be transfered to the selected extension from there, it announces the right extension but always fail to transfer or perfromed a transfer to one of the to another one of the predefined number in the call processor that I'm using.
So to sum up, the transfer to a choosen extension from the Automated attendant is not working.
any idea why? is there something known.
regards
OXE ACSE corporate 8.x, 9.x, 10.x, 11, 12.
OXE ACPS release 9.x, 10.x, 11.
ACSE_Alcatel-Lucent OpenTouch IP/SIP Integration.
8770 ACFE
Actis Administrator.
Cisco Certified CCNA/CCNP.
ecsukas

Re: Transfer from CallXpress Automated attendant after directory

Post by ecsukas »

Does an error post in the Windows Event Viewer relating to failed transfer? If so what does it say?
swinstu

Re: Transfer from CallXpress Automated attendant after directory

Post by swinstu »

I have a call express AA. The call express connects to the OXE system via SIP internal gateway.
If I call the AA externally and call enters the system with options selected by DTMF to be redirected back into the OXE. I am getting message of one "moment please, I am sorry, ext xxxx is not available" but this extensions available on the system.
This used to work when Call express was setup using RSVP hunt group ( analog access) but seems to stop working after the Call Express voicemail was migrated to the SIP based version and connected to the same OXE via SIP trunks.

SIP Trace shows that the OXE is rejecting the call eventhough so such level barring is setup.

Any suggestions would be helpful.
SWINSTU
ACSE OXE R12.1
ACSE 8770 R3.2(4760 R5.x)
ACSE OT R2.3 IP/SIP and UC&C

Return to “AVST”