Upgrade to 8.1.0.b5031

agiftel

Upgrade to 8.1.0.b5031

Post by agiftel »

Hi, does some had upgrade to this last release? I upgraded to this rel and whole sistem become very very slow. Access to web admin page, logging on from MyIC and Web as well.
I thought was my upgrade wrong, or something into old sistem so I decided to have a scratch installation but with very surprise I get same issue. Whole sistem is too slow!!!!! Any experience???
Thanks guys.
banfield

Post by banfield »

:) When it come to Teamwork I always wait with upgrading until first update in new release.
Last time I were upgrading directly with new release i had some hard issues on two of the upgrades.
Slow access to web page this I have been experience before in earlier releases. Restart have then helped, but Is not the issue here.
I have no suggestions then make an e-SR and this maybe helps us that will upgrade later :)
Please keep us updated...
Arno

Post by Arno »

Hi,
did anyone found a solution? I did the update to 8.1.0.b5031 an all the webpages where very slow. So I did a new installation with 8.1.0.b5031 and it was the same :-(
After reboot it is working for a little time.....
Any solution?
banfield

Post by banfield »

Have you done an e-SR?
Arno

Post by Arno »

Yes I did an eSR :-( - no service contract at the moment, I hope our sales manager will fix this problem ....

Today the teamwork was fast - till I tried to make a call with my client - then it was slow as before....
agiftel

Post by agiftel »

I had same issue!! eSR helped me. You have to restart the following service: " muxer " ( service muxerd restart ), as root naturally. I faced same issue two or free times and always solved doing that. It seems issue is linked to creating VM for presentation ( at least in my case was due to it ).
Hope I helped you.
Bye
Arno

I helped myself

Post by Arno »

Hello,
thank you for posting. My solution was to built the VM (I didn`t built it before).
Now everything is working fine, except the presentation feature :(

But now I have an open eSR :)

Where do you get the root PW? There is one in the BICS documentation (R2.2), but it is not working for my MyTeamwork server.

Kind Regards

Arno
agiftel

Post by agiftel »

Only alcatel support can generate root password. It depends on serial number of ACS server and mtw license. :-(
Arno

I hope my problems are solved....

Post by Arno »

Hello, thank you for your reply.

The problem with the slow websites was not solved - I forgot to configure the Outbound SIP Proxy (OXE), now it is solved.

For the presentation issue I did a new installation of the VM with MS Windows 7 prof. (single key, no muli key supported) - same problems as before. At the end I started the DcomFix.exe from A (disk) - now everything is working I hope!

Regards

Arno
agiftel

Post by agiftel »

Me too!!!! Problem was due to Dcomfix.exe. It was enough to start it from A:// then expand Computer and File-->Exit.
Strange thing... Anyway.. now it solved...
Thanks to all.

Return to “My Teamwork (ex-eDial)”