Upgrade to 8.1.0.b5031

Arno

exactly!

Post by Arno »

that was what my indian friend (ALU Support) wanted to say to me....

But how to do that in MS Win 7 german?

I can't describe that in english....

But in the end it was working....
agiftel

Post by agiftel »

Who was Indian guy?? I have a friend too. Him is Andi ( i met him in Brest for ICS course )
Arno

just a joke

Post by Arno »

I tried to make a little joke: The guy is not my friend and it was not Andi but I got often help from ALU support and so I call them "my friends" :-)

Arno
banfield

?

Post by banfield »

Arno wrote:Hello, thank you for your reply.

The problem with the slow websites was not solved - I forgot to configure the Outbound SIP Proxy (OXE), now it is solved.

Arno
Haven´t you attend any Teamwork course? How Is it possible to do e-SR without ACSE?
BR

Daniel
Arno

Post by Arno »

I think it is not possible to make a eSr without ACSE, so I am certified as ACSE.

Arno
usmanikf

Post by usmanikf »

Hi,

I have installed the latest rel 8.1.0.b5248 from scratch, i can't construct VM. entered windows 7 prof key and office keys but windows installation doesn't start.

For this reason i have started manually, in VMWare windows 7 is not present thats why installed windows vista and after that installed 2007. still presentation are not playing says in queued.

Any one can help on this...

Regards
usmanikf

Post by usmanikf »

Hi,

Recently i have installed 8.1.b5248, for me presentation doen't work as i could not able to construct VM. entered windows 7 prof key but in vnc console it shows windows vista.

Can any one provide me Windows 7 prof single user key and how to use Dcomfix.exe...

Thanks...
qwerty

Re: root password

Post by qwerty »

agiftel wrote:Only alcatel support can generate root password. It depends on serial number of ACS server and mtw license. :-(
We recently had an employee quit and we have a new MTW install running with no users configured. We dont seem to have the root password. Opening an eSR is the only way?
Thanks
When two elephants fight, only the grass gets hurt.
alex

Re: Upgrade to 8.1.0.b5031

Post by alex »

MTW is an "Appliance". That means you have no root access to the OS. You can manage only an application that runs on that server and for that you do not need root access. You need only administrator password for MTW - default admin password you can find in the MTW's Installation guide.
If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.
patmul39

Re: Upgrade to 8.1.0.b5031

Post by patmul39 »

@ Arno
"MS Windows 7 prof. (single key, no muli key supported)" - multi key IS supported. You just need to raise an e-SR with ALU and they can edit the unattend.xml.in file to accept multikey.
We don't see things the way they are; we see things the way we are!

Return to “My Teamwork (ex-eDial)”