AHL Questions

tomekkk

AHL Questions

Post by tomekkk »

Hi, I've got a couple questions about AHL Simulator and AHL generally.

1. In AHL Simulator consecutive fields of frames that are send by PABX have got delimiters (number "2"), and fields of frames that are send by PMS have got sign "?" delimiter. But in the documentation of AHL I haven't see any information about any kind of delimiters between consecutive fields of frames. So my question is if on the real machine there are any delimiters?

2. How can I access the PABX database of all calls. I know it got buffer from 500 to 2500 messages, but how can I read them all? Is this via full re-initialisation request?

3. When I'm doing TCP/IP simulation I can only choose "Switch Simulation", because when I want to do "PMS Simulation" I got an error "Connection forcefully rejected" even when I disable my firewall and open specific port.
Akhil_87

Re: AHL Questions

Post by Akhil_87 »

Hi all,

We have Alcatel OXE and we are setting up the interface between PMS and PABX using the SKYTEL application over IP through port no 2561. SkyTel
team says that the link is establishing between PBX and interface, but it get disconnect automatically after few min, there is no frequent hand shake signal in between . They are asking some traces to show everything fine in PABX side. how we can i check this?

I heard about AHL simulator. From where we can download and how it works?

please help us to solve it.
murraya
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Re: AHL Questions

Post by murraya »

hi, just to confirm the basic flow is for the PMS to open the connection then the keep alives start.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Best Regards
Murray

ACSE 10.0 corporate
ACSE 6.x IPT data

Return to “Hotel / Hospital”