OXE with FCS Voicemail

junoooni

OXE with FCS Voicemail

Post by junoooni »

Hi all

I have integrated FCS voicemail with OXE 11.2.1 over VPS lines... OXE is configured as Hotel in Room Management mode

All rooms have analog phone with dedicated voicemail retrieval key (we have saved voicemail hunt group no. in it)

Caller can leave voicemail to room extension but i m facing issues with retrieval..

If we pickup handset of room extension dials directly to voicemail and voicemail answer with welcome prompt and announce no. of voice messages in mailbox... But if we press Voicemail retrieval button, it routes to voicemail hunt group and voicemail ask for extension and password...it should not ask extension and password but it should go directly to voicemail box like it do when we pick up handset...

Any thoughts????
HUSSAINQCS

Re: OXE with FCS Voicemail

Post by HUSSAINQCS »

Ask with FCS vendor
junoooni

Post by junoooni »

HUSSAINQCS wrote:Ask with FCS vendor
Nice suggestion but already did that and as per them they are not receiving call data which is the reason their system is asking for extension and password...

In the scenarion where we pickup the handset and call automatically go to voicemail they get call data

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HUSSAINQCS

Post by HUSSAINQCS »

This is the message got from AAAP Interworking report

FCS Phoenix offers the following guest-centric features – • Voicemail: FCS Phoenix provides each guest with a personal voice mailbox during check-in. This means that voice messages are recorded directly in the recipient’s personal voice mailbox. Retrieving messages from the guestroom is easy and only requires dialling a single-digit number (speed dial) on the guest phone in the room. However, retrieving messages from outside the hotel requires guests to enter their unique PIN before permitting them to listen to their messages
junoooni

Post by junoooni »

HUSSAINQCS wrote:This is the message got from AAAP Interworking report

FCS Phoenix offers the following guest-centric features – • Voicemail: FCS Phoenix provides each guest with a personal voice mailbox during check-in. This means that voice messages are recorded directly in the recipient’s personal voice mailbox. Retrieving messages from the guestroom is easy and only requires dialling a single-digit number (speed dial) on the guest phone in the room. However, retrieving messages from outside the hotel requires guests to enter their unique PIN before permitting them to listen to their messages
I configured using IWR...the behavior described for retrieving messages from outside hotel is what i am getting when trying to retrieve while inside hotel...we haven't given access to voicemail from outside

HUSSAINQCS

Post by HUSSAINQCS »

What about direct routing in phone COS ?
junoooni

Post by junoooni »

HUSSAINQCS wrote:What about direct routing in phone COS ?
Sorry...didnt get you here...which option you are talking about?

P.S. I am pretty new to OXE

HUSSAINQCS

Post by HUSSAINQCS »

try to do routing mode at off hook=delayed routing and give the routing no as external voicemail no
junoooni

Post by junoooni »

HUSSAINQCS wrote:try to do routing mode at off hook=delayed routing and give the routing no as external voicemail no
At off hook it goes to voicemail properly...

Only issue is retrieving voicemail using the dedicated voicemail key

HUSSAINQCS

Post by HUSSAINQCS »

Where the voicemail hunt group is configured ?

Return to “Hotel / Hospital”