NICE connection simulating using TSAPI test client

http://www.nice.com
OXE_4400

NICE connection simulating using TSAPI test client

Post by OXE_4400 »

I am trying to test NICE DRlink+TSAPI according TG0067 ed.03 VOICE RECORDER : ALCATEL-LUCENT TSAPI CLIENT TOOL TO EMULATE VOICE RECORDER SYSTEM
using Cstatst32.exe but getting error SECURITY VIOLATION after command escape service register request with option 11.
Connect Server works before escape service register request.

The value of the “CSTA voice recording type” in the OmniPCX Enterprise lock equal 1 as requested:

NICE Voice Recorder System
CSTA voice recording type = 1
ServiceVersionID=11

Actually I am using older OPS file from the same customer site with older CPU7, so licenses correct, but client doesn't connect as NICE recorder.
Any ideas? Does anybody tested with ServiceVersionID=11 on correct OPS before?
OXE_4400

Re: NICE connection simulating using TSAPI test client

Post by OXE_4400 »

Update. It seems it was strange issue on OXE side, maybe with loaded OPS. I have created empty DB, loaded OPS files minimum management and cstatst32 was able to connect ac CSTA NICE. Even monitor user.

General question. Does anybody has NICE (3.x or 4.1 versions) TDM DR-Link installation for Alcatel? I mean not Cybertech based.
tot3nkopf
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Post by tot3nkopf »

OXE_4400 wrote:Update. It seems it was strange issue on OXE side, maybe with loaded OPS. I have created empty DB, loaded OPS files minimum management and cstatst32 was able to connect ac CSTA NICE. Even monitor user.

General question. Does anybody has NICE (3.x or 4.1 versions) TDM DR-Link installation for Alcatel? I mean not Cybertech based.
We have 3.1 in one site and 4.1 for all other sites with both TDM and VoIP loggers.
OXE_4400

Post by OXE_4400 »

Fine. Tot3nkopf, do I need to manage anything in Channel mapping/TDM Mapping part? I have assigned HDLogger to Interaction center in Channel mapping/Logger Attachment part.
Simple OXE user, pro-acd and CCD agent are monitorable in OXE by CSTA NICE (see in csta_mono), but I am not getting any recording.
Can You help?
I have general knowledge about NICE TDM DRlink with OXE, have installed few 8.9 systems with TDM DR-Link, but not in NIM 4.1.
tot3nkopf

Post by tot3nkopf »

You have defined the mapping in the TDM mapping or on the VoIP mapping?
We have it defined in the VoIP mapping as resource based recording on Nice side --> interaction based recording with logger summation (I know it does not make much sense --> and against what you learn in Nice training sessions....). Did you tried like this?
OXE_4400

Post by OXE_4400 »

Do You have remote access to NICE to make some screen snapshots? I am not sure that understand You. I am using TDM DR-Link using ACT PCM2 board.
CTI integration created according Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX Active Integration Guide - NIM 4.1.PDF guide.
Alcatel TDM DR-Link was not covered during NICE training course anyway.
tot3nkopf

Post by tot3nkopf »

OXE_4400 wrote: I am not sure that understand You. I am using TDM DR-Link using ACT PCM2 board.
CTI integration created according Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX Active Integration Guide - NIM 4.1.PDF guide.
I am not talking about the integration on ALU side (OTS config and so on). I am talking only about channel mapping configuration on NIM 4.1 side. The Alcatel stuff is very clear. The NICE side integration configuration guide is harder to find.
OXE_4400 wrote: Alcatel TDM DR-Link was not covered during NICE training course anyway.
Sure, none covers specific integration topics.
cavagnaro

Post by cavagnaro »

Generally speaking, never saw Nice, but any recorder with DRLink should:
1. Connect to TSAPI
2. TSAPI must monitor ProACD (Request send from recorder)
3. OXE user need on his phone category Record Authorization = true
4. On recorder you should map PCM ports for each user
Ignorance is not the problem, the problem is the one who doesn't want to learn

OTUC/ICS ACFE/ACSE R3.0/4.0/5.0/6.0
Certified Genesys CIV 8.5
Certified Genesys Troubleshooting 8.5
Certified Genesys BEP 8.x
Genesys Developer

Return to “NICE”