OFS-Issue notif and inbound

haroun

OFS-Issue notif and inbound

Post by haroun »

Hello every body
OFS Installed Relese 6.5.6.26 and PCX r 9.1 .
when sending fax from outlook using my public e-mail address,the sending succeed but no notification is sent back to me(outboub succeful notif) .when i go under OSF>System monitoring>outgoing history>fax>propriety >Feedback Send isee this
error code 74550 the external mailserver a permanant error.smtpgateway on OFSERVER.ourDomain1.oudomain2.com
when receiving fax in outlook it's impossible to got it through my public address only my local address myname@ourdomaine2.com is able to upload faxes to OL .With my public one i got same error in oFS 74550.

Also if i use my local email address to send fax here in this case i receive from exchange a failure notification that i'm not authorised to send so idon't reach at all OFS .
CAN SOME HELP PLEASE and what can i do to resolve this issue i want use my public address to send and receive faxes of course also the outbound notification . how to resolve the 47550 error code
tahnks in advance
haroun

Re: OFS-Issue notif and inbound

Post by haroun »

HI updates
issue resolved a few months ago by some advanced routing config in the mail exchange
rgds
haroun

Post by haroun »

we have lotof subdomaines
PeEs

Post by PeEs »

hi haroun,

you mean this problem because configuration on exhcange ? i got this problem too but mine using lotus notes 8.5.
haroun

Post by haroun »

yes the isue was resolved with some config change in exchange we re very wide entrpreise and we have lotof subdomains so mailing suport team ahave made some config in the advenced routing parameter tio got it solved .
if set user with local subdomain they were unable to make outbound faxe forbiden from exchange if globaldomain adress is used sending is alowed but no notification .

Return to “OmniTouch 8450 Fax Software”