8460 ACS web admin

prasad0777

8460 ACS web admin

Post by prasad0777 »

hi ...

My ACS server successfully installed but I can't connect to the server through web admin. even I can not do ping to ACS server IP Address. do have to do any other configuration make this work
ACFE OXE R 10
ACFE ICS R 6.5
ACPS OpenTouch
ACPS Data
cavagnaro

Post by cavagnaro »

Put a laptop on that port, put ACS Ip address to that laptop, can you ping it? I bet it is a network issue.
prasad0777

hi ..

Post by prasad0777 »

When the laptop connect to the same patch cord with same IP. PING is working.
ACFE OXE R 10
ACFE ICS R 6.5
ACPS OpenTouch
ACPS Data
cavagnaro

Post by cavagnaro »

Put the cable now between your laptop and the TW server, run a sniffer and he what traffic you get. Normally you install TW and configure the IP address and that is it...
prasad0777

Post by prasad0777 »

thanks .... the problem was Lan card was not compatible with Red Hat. I installed it to HP ML 150 and problem was fixed. but I have new problem. if you can please help. When I try to upload teamwork licence file it says wrong licence. this is same licence I use when I was in ICS training. my question is teamwork licence is also bond with mac address of the PC like ICS licence. is their any way where I can use my demo key for my lab.
ACFE OXE R 10
ACFE ICS R 6.5
ACPS OpenTouch
ACPS Data
cavagnaro

Post by cavagnaro »

No way hehe
Ask ALU for a new license
banfield

Post by banfield »

prasad0777 wrote:thanks .... the problem was Lan card was not compatible with Red Hat. I installed it to HP ML 150 and problem was fixed. but I have new problem. if you can please help. When I try to upload teamwork licence file it says wrong licence. this is same licence I use when I was in ICS training. my question is teamwork licence is also bond with mac address of the PC like ICS licence. is their any way where I can use my demo key for my lab.

Rehost the demo licens at BP

Return to “OmniTouch 8460 Advanced Communication Server”