Latest version of free IpView

This is an ticket analyzing software for IP Tickets generated by your favorite PBX. If you have any question, feel free to ask Mr_Sven !
JohnBoy

Post by JohnBoy »

I cannot seem to find ipview on ALU website, whereabouts do they store it as I canot download from here. Thank you
spin

Post by spin »

Hello,

This is my first post in this forum. I am not yet allowed to download “ipview.zip”. Can you tell me whether this archive contains source files ?
Rafu555

Post by Rafu555 »

Hi to all,

i thank Mr Sven for this software first !
Then, i've got many errors which are displayed in German when i import Tickets . Is it normal ?
I use the 2.0.2 version . Is there a new version ? I can't download the version on Alcatelunleashed because of my status of newer forumer . It's a bit shame ....

Thanks
spin

Re: Latest version of free IpView

Post by spin »

I see the link to "ipview.zip" (in the first post of this thread), but when I try to download, I get the message "The selected attachment does not exist anymore". Is there a valid link to get this zip file ?
jonnyred

Post by jonnyred »

when i click to download it says the link does noe exist any more ? Can you help please.

regards
krzysioD
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Re:

Post by krzysioD »

JohnBoy wrote:I cannot seem to find ipview on ALU website,
It was NEVER software that was from ALU! it's unofficial and made by guy with codename "Mr_Sven"
so search this:
http://www.ipview-analyzer.de
Please note that at no time I will provide you with OXE/4400 nor AOS releases.
Note that it's our private time, that we spent to help you, so please don't expect complete solution for your problem.
You will need to do homework by your self.
jonnyred

Post by jonnyred »

thanks
xkuba

Post by xkuba »

Where can I find ipview? The link to attachement in first post doesn't work and URL http://www.ipview-analyzer.de doesn't work as well.

Thanks,

Kuba
krzysioD

Post by krzysioD »

On my USB flashdrive
Kubusiu... :)
The domain was not re-bought by author as the sales was not so good, even the ALU used this tool in official docs, but no-one want to pay for tools.
So it would be not fair to giveaway someones work and free program, if the author sells this as commercial product, would it?
Please note that at no time I will provide you with OXE/4400 nor AOS releases.
Note that it's our private time, that we spent to help you, so please don't expect complete solution for your problem.
You will need to do homework by your self.
Jacob87

Post by Jacob87 »

Can someone pls update the link for the latest free version, been looking everywhere for it. Thx

Return to “ipview analyzer”