change GD3/GA3 after welcome guid

fery_s

change GD3/GA3 after welcome guid

Post by fery_s »

hi
i have common hardware oxe with release 10 (J1.410.57) that has 2 GD3 and 7 GA3 with ARMADA.
welcome guid is configure for agents .the problem is where that in the GD3 when agent receive a call from public network the welcome guide is played over one card (for example GD3) after that call handle by the other cards (for example one of GA3) and this caused in my third party call recording call record in two part. one part 3 or 4 second for welcome guide and second part for conversation.
i test this situation in other switch that has GD/GA with MADA3 instead GD3/GA3 with ARMADA and ther is no problem.
can any one help me to find out how to solve this problem?
additional information : welcome guid assign to all GD/GA and GD3/GA3 cards
tot3nkopf
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Re: change GD3/GA3 after welcome guid

Post by tot3nkopf »

The resource allocation is dynamic. The only way I can think of forcing one user to use the same card for VG and IP compressor is to define many IP domains containing only one GD or GA and some users.
You are using passive sniffing for recording?
fery_s

Re: change GD3/GA3 after welcome guid

Post by fery_s »

tot3nkopf wrote:The resource allocation is dynamic. The only way I can think of forcing one user to use the same card for VG and IP compressor is to define many IP domains containing only one GD or GA and some users.
You are using passive sniffing for recording?
thank you for your answer.
the call recording is sniffing.

Return to “Boards”