OXO unanswered call indecation

morio

Post by morio »

hi guys,
can anyone tell me is there any way to have an internal unanswered call in oxo. for example 110 calls 111. 111 dot answer. so he should have a key (exa Master Mailing key) blinking. this does not happen. in the document it shows only how to notify the client by e mail.
so, i hope its clear ,,,, i just want to see all or at least 10 of my missed calls. im using oxo release 10 (3EH30524CTAA RCESA100/040.002)

thanks in advance
morio :)
Konstantinos.E
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Post by Konstantinos.E »

setup users private ... then go to future design part 5 I think and change private user call as external ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
morio

Re: OXO unanswered call indecation

Post by morio »

Konstantinos.E wrote:setup users private ... then go to future design part 5 I think and change private user call as external ...

ok thanks will try it and update
morio

Post by morio »

Konstantinos.E wrote:setup users private ... then go to future design part 5 I think and change private user call as external ...

hi,, sad to say but i did as you said and it didnt work.
i entered the subscriber numbers in the private and in feature design par 3 i changed the private user as external but nothing happening. any other ideas you can suggest? by the way if it does work the unanswered call will be shown where? on the voice mail key? or master main key or any other key?

thanks
Konstantinos.E

Post by Konstantinos.E »

did you checked the box in user properties "private user ". ?

morio

Post by morio »

Konstantinos.E wrote:did you checked the box in user properties "private user ". ?

thanks for the reply.
yes i checked the private user in the feature of the user. but still no result. i know its not good practice to do this but can i send you the database so that you will know what wrong i am doing.
in fact i have tried your theory in my lab with r 10 and 7 but with out success.

thanks again
morio
Konstantinos.E

Post by Konstantinos.E »

sent your database to costascutter@hotmail.com
Alca_holic
Konstantinos.E

Post by Konstantinos.E »

i was playing in the Office and realized that maybe i am wrong... I am trying to do it also in my lab but not working
i remember that i done it to a client but i dont remember exactly the case. maybe the call was from a private trunk GROUP .

I am sorry if i made you lost time...
But i am sure there is a way or trick to make it work....( beside pimphony)
Alca_holic
morio

Post by morio »

no problem. thanks. i will update you if i get something new. thanks for your responses ....

keep in touch
regards
Morio
morio

Post by morio »

well sad to say, full log is available in 8000 series only and 4xx9 and 4xx8 will give only external call log.. thats bad...
find below the respond from ALU tac team

Thank you for contacting Alcatel-Lucent Technical Support.

This is regarding the SR # 1-xxxxxxxx for the query about the un-answered call log for the users having digital sets(set type 4035/4020/4010, 9 series and 8 series ).

The list of un-answered call will be notified only for external incoming calls on these ( set type: 4035/4020/4010, 9 series and 8 series ) and there would be no notification for the internal missed call on these sets.

Since OmniPCX RCE Office R100/026.001, premium phone 80x8/80x9 series has full unified call log features. All the call log entries for incoming and outgoing calls: acknowledged and unacknowledged can be seen.

For information, please refer Expert documentation: List of services provided -- Services offered on Alcatel-Lucent 8/9 series sets.

Return to “Configuration”