8001 sip register

maxmania

8001 sip register

Post by maxmania »

Hi everyone,

I have seen some problems with this Sip phone 8001, I always have allot of "errors" at history table.
history table.jpg
I have allot of problems with this OXO Connect(Rel220), the 8001 phones become "physical out of service" and " SIP register OK". This is a strange phone state, how can the phone be out of service and the sip register is OK?!?!?! I can reach the phone web page, log in at the phone, see register status (register failed). At this point , if I reboot the phone, the OXO it will always reject the phone.
My workaround is, change the extension EDN, reboot the phone, after seen the phone registered with the new EDN, re-change the END to the original one and reboot the phone again. But sooner or later the problem will return.
I forgot to me mention my network is based on Mikrotik Gpon.

Does any one have experience any similar problems???

Best regards
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Best Regards
Jose Alves
maxmania

Re: 8001 sip register

Post by maxmania »

Hi to all, and happy New Year 2018.

It seems it exist a problem with the this phones 8001 and the fact the END start with 4. After talk with other colleges from other company's, some of them detect the same problem. The solution for now is to change the extension number to something different from 4XX, and hope for Alcatel detect the problem soon.
Best Regards
Jose Alves
hakuna

Post by hakuna »

8001 is a messed up phone. Strange issues and now phones dying. I officially consider this model to be a failure.
krustins

Post by krustins »

Agree with hakuna; the model 8001 is a failure.

Return to “Configuration”