Pimphony / Central Services do not exist / failed to connect to PCX / internal error

ituser01

Pimphony / Central Services do not exist / failed to connect to PCX / internal error

Post by ituser01 »

Hello Everyone!

Our Pimphony ran for a few months but suddenly it didn't work anymore (I also believe it happend because of a power blackout).
Now I'm trying to fix that problem.

When I run the Pimphony installer, and type in the IP-adress of the PCX, one of the following 2 errors occurs:

a) with connection via port 443 (https) the following error occurs: " Central services do nit exist on your system or are not accessible"
b) with connection via port 80 the following error occurs: "Internal error". Also there is a dropdown field, where the phone numbers should be imported (according to our PBX supplier), but are no phone numbers imported.

I had a look in OMC - please see the screenshots of it attached. Maybe it is a licence problem (but why did it ran before)?

I have already tried the following things:

- restart of the PBX
- tried a few different software versions of Pimphony
- connected directly with a laptop to the LAN port of the PBX
- deactivated Kaspersky antivirus for a test

Maybe someone of you has any idea how I can solve this problem?

Thank you for your help in advance! :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tot3nkopf
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Re: Pimphony / Central Services do not exist / failed to connect to PCX / internal error

Post by tot3nkopf »

Blackout may mean that you lost your HDD or flash (check if recognized in CPU hw) or switch from one partition to another (may explain also the license key reduction - one sw with some sw key on one partition some other on the other partition - you can do a manual swap)

Return to “H323 / IP / Pimphony”