call budgeting

gurjeetsingh200

call budgeting

Post by gurjeetsingh200 »

dear experts,

Is there any feature of call budgeting in OXO . after predefined amount ,user can be restricted for outgoing calls

automatically .

Pls provide solution for the same.

Thanks,

GS
harogie1

Re: call budgeting

Post by harogie1 »

Please, I have same issue so am rephrasing the request/explaining in more details:

"Does Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX Office have the call budgeting feature such that, after predefined amount (budget limit) is reached for a user is reached, such a user can be restricted automatically for outgoing calls"?
Also, confirm if Alcatel-Lucent OmniVista 8770 has this feature for Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX Office PABX sysstem.
Your prompt response would bed highly appreciated.
Regards,
Harogie1
Php 3:10-11 "I want to know Christ-what his resurrection power is like and what it means to share in his sufferings by becoming like him in his death, though I hope to experience the resurrection from the dead".
cavagnaro
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Post by cavagnaro »

Nope, Alcatel doesn't provide such "feature". Only seen that on 3rd party softwares via a trick with OXE, but never with OXO as would imply to change user PUBLIC COS as soon as the limit you imposed is reached.

Hardly understand that way of control, if your user has to call...let him call. If doing personal calls...well...via reports later you can argue...why work with someone who keeps all day calling his gf? :S

Enviado de meu E6633 usando Tapatalk

Ignorance is not the problem, the problem is the one who doesn't want to learn

OTUC/ICS ACFE/ACSE R3.0/4.0/5.0/6.0
Certified Genesys CIV 8.5
Certified Genesys Troubleshooting 8.5
Certified Genesys BEP 8.x
Genesys Developer
tot3nkopf

Post by tot3nkopf »

There are some 3rp party applications that you could use. Check the AAAP or IWRs.
KoenC

Post by KoenC »

Hi,

I don't know if it's exactly what you want, but you can start bij configuring the outgoing call duration.
By limiting a call duration, you can prevent every call of a specific user to exceed a certain amount.
Verify what you pay per minute (check your provider bill) and multiply it to check how long your subscribers can call before they are interrupted.
This won't stop the user to redial and continue his/her conversation though...

Otherwise the only solution is a 3the party app as mention above bij tot3nkopf.

Grts,
Koen
If I'm ever on life support, unplug me. Then plug me back in, see if that works...

Return to “Applications”