OXO ACD Calls Stats - Missing Calls - What is 'T'??

mcdu

OXO ACD Calls Stats - Missing Calls - What is 'T'??

Post by mcdu »

The figures don't add up for the Group report on one day. 5 calls are missing.

I checked the actual tickets produced on the OXO against the description in the Statisitcs manual.

Looking at the manual (Call Center - Statistics Application Oct 2010) it says every call produces an ACD Call Ticket. It describes the layout. If the ticket's Element 3 = has a format of 'A' it means it is an ACD Call Ticket. These are the tickets I am interested in.

Element 14 in the ACD Call Ticket indicates the call outcome. The options listed in the manual are S= Successful, D=Deterred, A= Abandoned,.... etc.

The problem is that I have 5 x ACD Call Tickets where Element 14 = 'T'. And 'T' is not listed in the manual! These are the missing Group Report calls. All the other calls are accounted for.

Does anyone know what 'T' is????

Many thanks :?
dvid9976

Re: OXO ACD Calls Stats - Missing Calls - What is 'T'??

Post by dvid9976 »

If I remember well, those paramenters have to do with S1 and S2 thresholds that you cand find getting into the pcx with OMXC:

ACD Service / General Parameters / General tab.

sorry for the late reply x-D
krustins

Re: OXO ACD Calls Stats - Missing Calls - What is 'T'??

Post by krustins »

New parameters for ACD Group distribution: "Max delivery time" in OmniPCX Office R810
With this new parameter "Maximum duration of ACD call routing", the ACD engine scans every minutes calls in waiting queues or in ringing phase.
If an ACD call is in distribution phase (call rings or in the queue) over the define timer “Max Delivery time”, the call will automatically goes to deterrence.
The calls which are sent to deterrence will be marked with "T" in the call ticket.

The Timer starts only after the ACD Group welcome voice prompt.
Possible values are:
Default value = Empty = behaviour before R810
Min value = 3 minutes
Max value = 240 minutes

The A-LE Support wrote that the documentation has been updated in the OXO Expert documentation for R10.x

Return to “Applications”