problem in voicemail notification through email

jas13

problem in voicemail notification through email

Post by jas13 »

Hi guys,

Am facing some issues related to voicemail notification through email.

Configured every parameters:

customer email notification server is - google, but they are using an SMTP relay server in between.

Configurations done :

in Central services global info, gave notification server as - smtp.gmail.com, gave SMTP authentication also. Email notification is seen as Success.

But no any mails getting received.

Kindly assist me guys
fe80

Re: problem in voicemail notification through email

Post by fe80 »

it may be google rejects the encipherment from the oxo for smtp auth https://www.google.com/settings/security/lesssecureapps
fe80

Post by fe80 »

solved with R102 019.001 (tested with gmail)
jas13

Post by jas13 »

But its working fine with same release in other places. Its not the problem of release
fe80

Post by fe80 »

Please capture the traffic on port 25/tcp to see if your oxo talks to the smtp server and what is the content of this conversation.
ElOki77

Post by ElOki77 »

I encounter the same problem. I'm trying to set up e-mail notification on a client with your exchange server and have not succeeded.
I tried to set up a gmail account in my office with my PBX OXO and not run me. After reviewing the network settings I found I did not have the DNS configured in the PBX, configure them after I started to work. And I get notifications and voicemails in my work email.
Host settings I used was as follows smtp.gmail.com:587
Now I've tried to do the same test with the PBX OXO customer. I configured the DNS, I have set up a gmail account just like in my PBX and I have not gotten it to work, she says service not available. Anyone would think that might be happening?
ElOki77

Post by ElOki77 »

Excuse me, it had been a mistake in the account settings. At the end I managed to run Gmail mail client on the PBX.
Likewise, the customer is not satisfied with a Gmail account, he wants to set up your mail account Microsoft Exchange, and when I set gives me the following error: "403 4.7.0 reject = Server certificate not trusted".
The certificate has already been included in the PBX, but do not know why reason continues to show error.

Any suggestions?

Thanks to all.
fe80

Post by fe80 »

@ElOki77 please post traces! Only in the trace we can find the necessary informations, for example which system response the error code and what was the previous smtp command and so on...
If you don't know how to take them, here one screenshot as inspiration.
* Set the checkboxes and click start.
* Make some action wich causes an email notification
* Now the large text block may fill up with lots of informations. Copy+Paste the content here.
* Click stop
trace oxos smtp traffix.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
houseworxx

Post by houseworxx »

Got the same problem with a non working email notification.
Central services configuration of email says most of the time "error", sometimes it shows "success" (in german: erfolgreich) but no notification mail is send. The settings of the subscribers are also done corectly (send voicemail, send notification from incomming + missed calls)
Did a trace as shown in the example above with Port 587 and also tried Port 25 but get absolutly no data output in the large box. Also tried other Mailservices/Providers with no success.
The trace is working, because after that I tried a trace with SIP Protocol an get a large output of data.

I'm sure we ordered the license for the notification. Where can I see if we did so - how is it called in the overview of the licencekeys ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
fe80

Post by fe80 »

Hi houseworxx,
which field did you use for subscriber email address?

Return to “Applications”