Statistic Manager don't connect

Isalcatel

Statistic Manager don't connect

Post by Isalcatel »

I installed the statistic manager, run the application, put the pabx ip then I put the password , but the Statistic ask for password all time and don't connect.
The pabx respond to ping and connect using OMC, other applications run normally, just the statistic is giving me this headache.

Someone can help me please? :(
KoenC

Re: Statistic Manager don't connect

Post by KoenC »

What SW release is your PBX running and what SW package of the Statistic Manager are you using?
Have you got the license active on the PBX? You can install the application, but if you don't have the license, it won't work.
Go to Hardware & Limits > Software Key Features > System Features > check if Statistics application is enabled.

Good Luck
If I'm ever on life support, unplug me. Then plug me back in, see if that works...
Isalcatel

Post by Isalcatel »

Statistic version: 10.080.01
SW version: 820/091.001

Yes, I have the license for this.
In some clients the Statistic works normally, but in other clients with older SW release (9.x, 8.x, 7.x, etc) don't works in Win10 computers updated.
krustins

Post by krustins »

By the way, the client (OXO R9.x) wrote me that the Statistics application not connect to OXO any more after TLS 1.0 locking on company workstations due strong IT security request.
My question for folks: does TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2 is supported by OXO R10.3 and/or OXOC R2.2 ?

Good luck!
krustins
mgoegel

Post by mgoegel »

There were changes in 10.3, as after some Windows updates many customers had issues.
I'm not sure which TLS version is used now (it should be 1.2). I'll take a look...

Mario

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk
mgoegel

Post by mgoegel »

At least in OXO Connect R3 it is TLS 1.2

Mario
Isalcatel

Post by Isalcatel »

I have oppened a service quest on Alcatel support to solve this, but they don't support old releases anymore.

Now we're thinking about update the client's pbx. We'll find out a way to solve this.

Thank you all that tried to help me!

Isaac

Return to “Applications”