Room Master Intergration - OLD help

selectt

Room Master Intergration - OLD help

Post by selectt »

I have currently installed a OXO release 8.1 in Hotel Mode.

The customer has a Hotel Application called Room Master 2000 which was working on their old system.

Has anyone ever come across this application with the OXO system ?

system configured in Hotel mode.
I have enabled the IP metering ( licence enabled in OXO) and applied all the relevant features in the accounting section.

I have installed the OLD 2.3.5 and run it in Hotel Mode (on a different machine from the Room Master Application, but still on the same LAN).

I have applied the following tests:
Enabled the driver - green light illuminated
Tested the PBX to Driver - displayed the number of rooms checked in ie 2 rooms
Tested the Hotel application to the Driver - ERROR appears.
There is no firewall present as this has been disabled, and im assuming the OXO is using the PORT 2561 to listen for communication to the application.

My understanding is that the previous driver , OHL used V24 direct to the Hotel application and for accounting and TC/IP for system connection to the OXO.

I have spoken to room master and told them that we use a newer interface called OLD and this solely uses TC/IP.
Am i correct in saying that the IP metering tickets are loaded onto the local machine in the OLD driver folder as a XML file and the hotel application has to retrieve this information from that folder ?
As well as the Hotel application communicating via TC/IP port 2561 for room updates/status etc ?

A few more questions.

Can ip metering not be sent/received directly without being stored in the OLD driver folder, i assume no ?

Could i set up the OLD as i have it and use a serial connection direct to the Room master application ie mimicking the OHL previous set up ?

Hope this makes sense.

Regards
murraya
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Re: Room Master Intergration - OLD help

Post by murraya »

hi, never seen it but here is a link for the modules required. hope it helps.

http://www.innquest.com/interfaces/inte ... st.php#pbx
Best Regards
Murray

ACSE 10.0 corporate
ACSE 6.x IPT data
selectt

Re: Room Master Intergration - OLD help

Post by selectt »

Thanks for the quick reply -

when i spoke to Room Master they stated the v1.5 was the OHL driver i dont think they have approved the OLD.

Alcatel Hotel Link 4400, OmniPCX Office
(v1.5, G-Pin & Suite features not supported)

still need info if anyone can help ?

Return to “Hotel mode”