OLD + OXO + Windows 2008 Foundation 64bits

rojelsilva

OLD + OXO + Windows 2008 Foundation 64bits

Post by rojelsilva »

Hi everybody,

I have just installed OLD v2.3.7, lastest version available, over Windows 2008 Foundation 64bits. I launched configuration tool and when I put the password and IP for the oxo pbx, clicked save button and TestConnection button, but the application showed "wrong password" popup.

This machine has a windows 2003 standard edition 32 bits over VM Player and I tried to install the same version of OLD over it, in both case i used Hotel Mode, curiously over W2k3 Standard 32 bits and with the same password "kilo1987" the applications works, and read the OXO info (version and mode).

I think is OS trouble, but since OLD 2.3.5 seems to be compatible with W2k8 servers.

Furthermore, i take a wireshark capture for both, Wk3 and Wk8. In the capture I can see how the W2k8 begins the handshake but it failed. Over W2k3 works fine like I said.

I tried over W2k8 Enterprise 64 bits and failed too, for this reason I think it could be a 64 bits version trouble. I use "Admin rights to run the app" and I tried each compatibility mode available too.

Both captures attached.

Thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Eagle1

Re: OLD + OXO + Windows 2008 Foundation 64bits

Post by Eagle1 »

When you install any application in Windows 7, 2008 or Windows 8 ALWAYS use "Run As Administrator" even if you have admin rights.
Otherwise the DLL's will not get registered properly.

Eagle1

Return to “Hotel mode”