Wakeup problem on OXO systems

gremlind

Wakeup problem on OXO systems

Post by gremlind »

I'm hoping someone may be able to provide me with some help. We have some hotels that are running OXO's, one is R5.1.60, the other is R7.1.56. Recently, they have started having issues with wakeup calls where the reception phone starts ringing saying only "wakeup problem" with no other information as to rooms or extensions. The R5 site has add-on modules on reception with all rooms but they report none of the rooms are flashing indicating a problem, the R7 site does not have the AOM's. I have gone through every extension, not just the rooms, checking for appointments and have yet to find one that advises there has been a wakeup call missed. To date, the only thing I can do is to turn off the wakeup calls under noteworthy addresses- other labels and leave it off for a short time then turn it back on as the feature is used. Any ideas out there? Thanks.
swinstu

Re: Wakeup problem on OXO systems

Post by swinstu »

Did you resolve this. I am having this issue on OXO Connect R2.1 with SIP Handsets. It works fine on Analog sets.
SWINSTU
ACSE OXE R12.1
ACSE 8770 R3.2(4760 R5.x)
ACSE OT R2.3 IP/SIP and UC&C
mejust

Re: Wakeup problem on OXO systems

Post by mejust »

Wake up calls on Hotel Versions only work with Analog Sets . SIP does not work nor digital phones nor IP phones.

Return to “OXO - System Documentation”