problem when registering 8232 DECT

mrcv

Post by mrcv »

Hello,
We have a problem when trying to register a 8232 mobile on the system of our client (R9).
The mobile synchronizes but after some minutes the screen displays "no response from the system" and the connexion is lost.
It asked a PARK code (we left that blank) and an access code (314987)
The others mobiles on its system are either 100 or 200 and they all work perfectly.

We tried to register the phone on our system and everything works fine.
Has someone encountered the same problem? Any solution ?

Thanks in advance.
Eliott
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Post by Eliott »

No answer could be a potential synchronisation issue.
mrcv

Re: problem when registering 8232 DECT

Post by mrcv »

An access code is required so we entered the same that we used to on mobile 100 and 200.
But it seems that the system also allows the access code to be blank during the registering. Should we leave it blank ?
enio.eltz

Post by enio.eltz »

I have two 8232 in R8.20, I left the code as blank. It is working fine.
Enio Eltz Filho
ACFE OXE R12
ACFE OXO C R3
Gups

Post by Gups »

I have registered a few already and once GAP registration was turned when you turn the phone on Auto provision comes on, phone code xxxx park (left blank) access code xxxx and then phone appears in the subscription window.... assigned it to an extension and bang it worked..

I have 94 * 8232 DECT phones to put on a system over hte next few days will let you know how it goes :)
Gups
ACSE - OXO
ACFE - OXO
maria.para

Post by maria.para »

Hello,

I am facing the same problem in latest release 710_099.
We have already installed an 8232 that is seen as dect 400.The procedure for the registration of a second dect is successful. We can call the dect but when we make an outgoing call from the dect,
the dect is automatically change the status to "Out Of service" in OMC and we getting the message "no answer from the system".

Can you please help me ? I am planning to add more 8232 dects in this oxo and i have to find a solution.

Thank you
Konstantinos.E

Post by Konstantinos.E »

Hello Maria ,

The Internal calls are ok? or this is happening with outgoing calls to the puplic provider?
Also Is the base station 4070 installed to the expansion cabinet? Try to set ibs cirquit to the main cabinet and see if the behaviour is the same.
If this doesnt work or is in the main cabinet set diferent ua card/port. Also i installed 8232 to 710_94 with success maybe to downgrade it ?(but i dont think this is the problem)
also disable eco mode for transmition power maybe you are away from the base station and the signal is weak??...

Good luck! :)
Alca_holic
alsan

Post by alsan »

i want to register dect phone 8232 handset, when i turn on the phone it take me to auto install and i used the default code 0000 and it take me to empty when i ok on the first empty it take to pard code i have try all the park code it not working

i will need a help with park code
Aitor_Santiago

Post by Aitor_Santiago »

8232 are updated to the latest firmware? Will the new generation IBS are ? after 3.16
if there is a problem that the screen freezes in some versions of 8232 and DECT 500 Updating the firmware have been solved.

Return to “DECT”