4070IO

kabersystem

4070IO

Post by kabersystem »

Hello
We have a Alcatel Omnipcx.

We use dect phones resistant to water and shocks. Until now, we bought dect phones from Gigaset type R630H.
Because these phones are EOL now, we need to find another model.

So, we need to choose between Gigaset R650H and Gigaset E 630.

My question is: Is Gigaset E630 compatible with alcatel base station 4070IO and alcatel omnipcx?
Thank you for your answer.

Mihaela/Kaber
dartzen

Re: 4070IO

Post by dartzen »

The OXO supportts GAP Mode, which means normally any kind of GAP DECT Phone should work. I'm quite sure we have costumers with the E630 that work fine. The only Gigasets you should not use are those of the C Series, because we had some problems in the field.
kabersystem

Post by kabersystem »

Thank you for yor answer.Meantime we installed that phones and worked just fine.
But why are you saying that we should not use the C series? We use it and it was ok.The problem was that the users don't pay attention using them and theybroke.So we bought a more resistant model
dartzen

Post by dartzen »

We had problems with newer C series gigasets because of the eco-dect feature. The problems we had were that on incoming call the phone would ring, but the display was black, or much worse the display would show the incoming call but the phone did not ring, even though it was not in silent mode. Another costumer had the problem, that the phones stopped working until we eihter reset the pbx or re-registered the phones. For that reason I don't recommend using them. S and E series Gigasets work fine normally.

Return to “DECT”