Group Divert

R22Flyer

Group Divert

Post by R22Flyer »

I have an OXO running 8.2 and 1 running 9 both have a similar issue.

DDi points to AA,

AA via option 3 points to hunt group > this works fine

when there is no one in that department i want to forward to a message to vitrual terminal for a closed message

when i set a group diversion it show on the handset but the forwarded target phone or virtual terminal does not ring or answer

any ideas, the target phone is not in the original hunt group

thanks
Martin
Konstantinos.E
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Re: Group Divert

Post by Konstantinos.E »

hi

why you want to set a virtual terminal?
under the hunting group use dynamic route to the voice mail after the timer you want..
Alca_holic
R22Flyer

Post by R22Flyer »

I have a company which has a number of departments, each department has a hunting group all departments are feed from the main number and the AA, I want to be able to when a department closes to divert to a Vitrual Terminal with a message saying they are spares depaertment (or other name)and are closed.

If i set dynamic route the call would get this even if they were open,

If i use the group divert it rings the Virtual Terminal but its not answering with the voicemail

ideas ?
tot3nkopf

Post by tot3nkopf »

Is virtual terminal diverted immediately to voice mail? is the voice mailbox created for the virtual terminal?
R22Flyer

Post by R22Flyer »

Yes diverted immediately and also in the dymanic routing I can see it virtual terminal ringing via team view on pimphony but not diverting to voicemail,

Someone else said that you can only divert a group once, so the divert to voicemail would be the second it this true ?

Return to “GENERAL”