Problem with automatic attendant OTUC

luism_ricardo_DUP

Problem with automatic attendant OTUC

Post by luism_ricardo_DUP »

Hi,

I have a problem with the automatic attendant otuc and his time with the fax server, the infrastructure we have is in OXE Release 9 and Otuc Relase 5.1 the symptom is:

heard phone ip call from a domestic carrier automatic otuc (7099), the operator answered and I displayed the sub menu 1 digit for transfer to an extension that answered the number I am calling is a sign and both call waiting the caller as the call is silent. But if called of a carrier public network is functioning correctly.

Additional want to tell me how do to make the accounting of Alcatel fax server, the last thing I read was that it had to update the release of oxe and otuc, but I can not make any report charging.
cavagnaro
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Re: Problem with automatic attendant OTUC

Post by cavagnaro »

I think you are trying to say that if you call from one carrier using VOIP you hear nothing? Is that correct? If so you must check that the other side is using G711 too.
Ignorance is not the problem, the problem is the one who doesn't want to learn

OTUC/ICS ACFE/ACSE R3.0/4.0/5.0/6.0
Certified Genesys CIV 8.5
Certified Genesys Troubleshooting 8.5
Certified Genesys BEP 8.x
Genesys Developer
nowi_DUP

Post by nowi_DUP »

Hi!

Did you create the DPNSS Prefix?

I once had an issue with OTUC AA and silence.

Regards,

Bernhard
luism_ricardo_DUP

Post by luism_ricardo_DUP »

I don´t create prefix DPNSS, but the problem is in IP Domains, I see this configuration intra domain coding Algorithm is without compression and extra domain coding algorithm is with compression. When chang this parameter in extra domain without compression, work normal.

i think in the conversion of G729 at G711 don´t work

Return to “GENERAL”