Voice Guide - English Language

RaFFpwnz

Voice Guide - English Language

Post by RaFFpwnz »

Hello Everyone!

It's my first time here, in this forum. And i'm a little a bit new about Alcatel OXE Administration but i'm sure that with help from all of you my problem will be fixed :o

I have a Voice Mail service running on 4645. When i call to the voice mail, i hear the voice guides in english language, meanwhile in the menu of phone are in Spanish. I checked the language in global parametres of 4645, and Spanish is the only one language configured.

Can someone telling me what is happening?

Thanks until now! and regards,

Rafa.
alex

Re: Voice Guide - English Language

Post by alex »

Check system documentation, it' s pretty straightforward.
System language (set in a system) is just a pointer to a couple of other settings - display language, vg language.
For 4645 you also need another file to be downloaded to 4645 - it's also in a doc on 4645.
If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.
RaFFpwnz

Post by RaFFpwnz »

alex wrote: 25 Jul 2019 03:08 Check system documentation, it' s pretty straightforward.
System language (set in a system) is just a pointer to a couple of other settings - display language, vg language.
For 4645 you also need another file to be downloaded to 4645 - it's also in a doc on 4645.
Thanks a lot Alex!
I'm gonna try it as you said.
RaFFpwnz

Post by RaFFpwnz »

alex wrote: 25 Jul 2019 03:08 Check system documentation, it' s pretty straightforward.
Hi Alex,

I tried to find the file language in Alcatel Business Partner Website but i can't do it. Maybe i haven't enough experience in this world (IP telephony). Can someone to help me to find it?

Thanks a lot!!

Regards,
Rafa.
alex

Post by alex »

BPWS://Technical Support/Software download/Communication Solutions/Applications/UC Application/4645 VMS/Download a software version/eva Software v1.10 - iso
or just search on home page for "eva Software" - choose latest version in the results which is v1.10
If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.
RaFFpwnz

Post by RaFFpwnz »

Hi Alex,

I reched to the file! Thanks a lot!

I can continue with the 4645 instalation!

regards.

Return to “Voice Guides”