VGs interrupted

RobertBreu

VGs interrupted

Post by RobertBreu »

Hi,

i have a problem with the voice guides on an common-hardware:

- Software is 8.0.1
- We have two GDs
- The voice guides start flashing (in incvisu the message: "0260=Beginning of downloading 816_816" appears) but not the message "end of downloading..."
- The vgstat-command shows the guides normally downloaded on the GD
- The GD is only filled with about 50%
- The guides are only played a few seconds and then start again from the beginning

any ideas?

Thank You!
Eliott
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Re: VGs interrupted

Post by Eliott »

Try do restart the download process (dhs3_init -R DOWNLOAD) and reset the virtual GPA.
If this doesn't help assign 816 with another guide and then re-assign it with 816_816.
I know similar issues. What is your exact OXE Version?
PS: I suggest to record a 1 second message one time and to copy the message in the OXE file System /usr7/vg/dhs/ by hand to all msg. you need to re-download.
The GD has sometimes memory corruption for VG but the GD checks, if the file is already downloaded on GD and if it is the same.
If yes, you get no "end of downloading..." and the corrupted file is not overwritten with the good one even the good one is on HDD...

Is there an incident 2507=Dow: message badly received by thread -8, too?
If yes, check MTU Size under mgr, IP => INTIP B and GD Parameters (should be 1024)
RobertBreu

Re: VGs interrupted

Post by RobertBreu »

Hi,

thanks for your reply. The issue was solved with the patch 35 of 8.0.1...But i had no time to post it...

Return to “Voice Guides”