report for ununswered transfered calls.

nolan.aquilina

report for ununswered transfered calls.

Post by nolan.aquilina »

Dear All,

I need some help. I would like to know if it is possable to have a report that will give you information about Calls that are Answered by an Attendant then transfered to an Extension but the extension does not answer.

I need to know the information about thoses extensions that are not answering when the Attandant is transfering a call to them?

Kind regards,
Zero

Re: report for ununswered transfered calls.

Post by Zero »

Hi nolan.aquilina,

You may try using the parameter 'transferring number' and 'transfer.' The transferring number identifies the extension that transferred the call while transfer parameter states if the call was transferred or not. Also, the duration parameter determines whether the call was answered or not; if zero (00:00:00) duration, it wasn't answered.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Zero
nolan.aquilina

Post by nolan.aquilina »

I will try.

Tks
rolfo333

Post by rolfo333 »

Hello,

I am sitting on the same problem right now but with 8770 in the meantime.

So external number is calling attendant, attendant is picking up (so not 0 duration call no matter what happens next) and transfers the call to any internal extension. This extension is not taking the call and after a while it goes back to attendant. In this case, the acc record belongs to the attendant.

But this is also the case when attendant picks up the call from external number, they talk to each other and hang up.

In both cases, the record for incoming call is filed for the attendant.
Is there any way to distinguish the trial to transfer tickets (and maybe also the indication to whom it was transferred) and the direct talking tickets?

Br
rolfo
haroun

Post by haroun »

i remember in the 4760/PTP trafic module you can generate trafic states for extension (answred , unanswered calls etc .. ), some pre configured reports are there , but you should check that load of data is for all parameters TG, EXT....ALL .Could be same in 8770

Return to “4760”