Incoming and Internal Call Report issue

Post Reply
hunggundam
Member
Posts: 100
Joined: 21 Jul 2011 05:04

Incoming and Internal Call Report issue

Post by hunggundam » 08 May 2013 04:23

hi all
it is mu first time to setup 4760
Crystal R9.1(twin Cpu), 4760 R5.2
i import new license key include hardware.mao, xxxxxxxx.zip, xxxxxxxx.hw, xxxxxxxx.swk in CPU_A and CPU_B
Application of 4760 import license xxxxxxxx.sw4760
it is correct?
Now, i can generate report only Extension PSTN outgoing record
PSTN incoming , PCX-PCX record have not any record
my client's ISDN have Caller ID feature, and OXE License 98: Accounting for local call =1000
Is it any configuration in OXE and 4760????
Please help.................

Thanks ALL

manoj
Member
Posts: 52
Joined: 17 May 2011 10:32
Location: Africa

Re: Incoming and Internal Call Report issue

Post by manoj » 08 May 2013 09:23

for Internal accounting go to application/Accounting/File parameter for external accounting---put PCX - PCX calls in the filter..
for PSTN incoming also u have to select public incoming pcx calls in the filter..

hunggundam
Member
Posts: 100
Joined: 21 Jul 2011 05:04

Re: Incoming and Internal Call Report issue

Post by hunggundam » 08 May 2013 10:32

manoj wrote:for Internal accounting go to application/Accounting/File parameter for external accounting---put PCX - PCX calls in the filter..
for PSTN incoming also u have to select public incoming pcx calls in the filter..
Thanks you for your sharing
i put "PCX-PCX Calls", "Public Incoming PCX Calls", "Public Incoming Network Call" in the filter
and then i use 4760 Client PC > Scheduler > Daily Job> Execute Now........
Generate Report again > but stil only Outgoing PSTN record
is it need waiting OXE to capture new record??? "PCX- PCX, PSTN incoming and outgoing....???
have any idea? or any mistake ....??
Thanks

manoj
Member
Posts: 52
Joined: 17 May 2011 10:32
Location: Africa

Re: Incoming and Internal Call Report issue

Post by manoj » 08 May 2013 11:37

did you manage report customization in 4760 for incoming and local calls....

manoj
Member
Posts: 52
Joined: 17 May 2011 10:32
Location: Africa

Re: Incoming and Internal Call Report issue

Post by manoj » 08 May 2013 11:41

If it is done then from 4760 give a complete synchronization with OXE....

hunggundam
Member
Posts: 100
Joined: 21 Jul 2011 05:04

Re: Incoming and Internal Call Report issue

Post by hunggundam » 08 May 2013 11:59

manoj wrote:If it is done then from 4760 give a complete synchronization with OXE....
Let me try it, any update the status in this topic
in 4760, Directory > System > nmc > right "click" > synchronization > complete > Display the parameters : of the task
waiting the task " Complete LDAP/PCX Synchronization"
is it correct??
Thanks

manoj
Member
Posts: 52
Joined: 17 May 2011 10:32
Location: Africa

Re: Incoming and Internal Call Report issue

Post by manoj » 08 May 2013 12:17

Yes...try it...

User avatar
Zero
Member
Posts: 154
Joined: 26 May 2010 04:28

Re: Incoming and Internal Call Report issue

Post by Zero » 08 May 2013 21:09

Hi hunggundam,

If you may find it helpful, please consider validating the Filter in OXE side. Kindly perform telnet, “Filter + PCX PCX Calls” should be included on the Filter. You may refer to ‘File Parameters for Ext Accounting’ under Applications\Accounting\ReviewModify\All instances\.

In addition, Outgoing Call types were set to Filter by default while Incoming Call types and PCX PCX should be manually added.



Thanks,
Zero

hunggundam
Member
Posts: 100
Joined: 21 Jul 2011 05:04

Re: Incoming and Internal Call Report issue

Post by hunggundam » 12 May 2013 12:27

Zero wrote:Hi hunggundam,

If you may find it helpful, please consider validating the Filter in OXE side. Kindly perform telnet, “Filter + PCX PCX Calls” should be included on the Filter. You may refer to ‘File Parameters for Ext Accounting’ under Applications\Accounting\ReviewModify\All instances\.

In addition, Outgoing Call types were set to Filter by default while Incoming Call types and PCX PCX should be manually added.



Thanks,
Zero
Hi Manoj and Zero,

it is success. Thank you for your sharing.
One more question,
we have 4059 IP console x 5, how to get the record include CCS incoming call, attendant call.......etc.
i try to use "TYPE = ATTENDANT" >>> no any record, "TYPE = ATTENDANT GROUP" have record
but i want to identity which IP Console answer call record.
it is possible to capture this report????

8crespo8
Member
Posts: 12
Joined: 29 Dec 2015 10:58

Re: Incoming and Internal Call Report issue

Post by 8crespo8 » 29 Aug 2017 10:46

Hello everyone,

I have a problem with the 8770 does not capture the incoming calls only the outgoing, I count with OXO Connect R.2.1.

Someone could help me please.

Post Reply

Return to “4760”