Private Calling Number

adorl

Private Calling Number

Post by adorl »

I am trying to pull what private calling numbers are being used by what ext. We have a number that is NONDID that is calling out and is giving a number to a different dept. The people in that dept want it changed because People keep calling back the number being pushed out. I've checked numbers in one dept with to no avail and was wondering if there is a way to query just that parameter? If I have to go through 2000 numbers I will shoot myself. I can also use the command line if you can do it that way and actually would prefer......

-Adam-
adorl

Re: Private Calling Number

Post by adorl »

Found you can export the CSV from 4670 if anyone comes across this, made checking systems parameters way easier.
vad
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Post by vad »

Not clear what you need - just to find in management users - with some Private calling number?
Easy - use "filter" - on "users" item select filter - in filter you can select any parameters/ value (you can select many parameters - f.e. filter for Private Calling number 12345 AND entity 2
adorl

Post by adorl »

Figured out that NON-DID numbers without a private calling number give out the supplementary number of the entity that it is assigned. Thanks!

Return to “4760”