8082 - Doesn't start, it keeps reeboting

KIKA

8082 - Doesn't start, it keeps reeboting

Post by KIKA »

Hello everyone,

I have a OXE solution R.11.0.1 K1.520.31, I have some 8082 users and they works fine.
I have a new phone 8082, R300 01.006.0 we set in NOE mode, when it is connected after step 2.8 upgrade-noe try to continue to step 3 and inmediatly get the next message: "NOE Protocol enable by local setting, switching to NOE triggered" after that, show 4, and then 2 lanpbx.cfg parse OK, and then GPG key import failed, and get the message "Reebot in progress: Import GPG key failed", show agian 2, and it reboots.

Video for my situtatuion https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbDtoGg ... e=youtu.be

Any ideas to start this phone?
Best Regards,
K

ACSE OXE R11
ACSE OXO R8
francophone

Re: 8082 - Doesn't start, it keeps reeboting

Post by francophone »

Before starting did you erase cert and settings? It's a good idea, sometimes even with new handsets.

CTL erase

reset flash

Also - if above fails - try to grab the log files off the set. From OXE;

ssh -2 -l admin <ipaddress>

look at the files in /log and var/log
KIKA

Post by KIKA »

Thnak You
francophone wrote:
I did a reset to the phone to factory default. And I get the same messages.

And, I have a doubt (don't kill me, please sorry, but I never did before :( ), I don't understand how exactly connect via SSH, to do a erase cert.
I read the manual
Connect to the phone using ssh
If the phone software is not of a recent release, delete the Certificate Trusted List (CTL)
Enter the reset flash command to reset the phone set to its out-of-the-box default settings
Example:
$ CTL erase
$ reset flash.....
But I don't know how. :(
Best Regards,
K

ACSE OXE R11
ACSE OXO R8
francophone

Post by francophone »

OK, to SSH to the 8082, use the OXE. Did you try the command I had in the last post?

(ON OXE)-> ssh -2 -l admin <ipaddress of 8082>

As the 8082 is booting keep retrying the command (as it only lets you in at a certain stage of the boot cycle)
KIKA

Post by KIKA »

No, I haven't. The phone has the network as Dynamic.
I'll configure a static ip and I'm ging to try the ssh command.
Best Regards,
K

ACSE OXE R11
ACSE OXO R8
KIKA

Post by KIKA »

Hi Everyone,

Finally I could switch the phone to NOE mode. I had to connect the phone in a OT (for the other customer) to reach it.
When I connected again in the OXE I got many times the message "No ethernet Link", I had to disconnect and connect the pone many times until finally it works. (I didn't have network problems). Also the screen while the phone is starting it seems like noisy. I'll make RMA to change it.
francophone wrote:OK, to SSH to the 8082, use the OXE. Did you try the command I had in the last post?

(ON OXE)-> ssh -2 -l admin <ipaddress of 8082>

As the 8082 is booting keep retrying the command (as it only lets you in at a certain stage of the boot cycle)

I tried that command before the phone was working and always I got Reffused.

In the other hand, I had another 8082 which his admin password is missing, Has somebody know how to recover the admin password?

I tried many times *tx8000#

Regards!

ERICA
Best Regards,
K

ACSE OXE R11
ACSE OXO R8
tgn

Post by tgn »

KIKA wrote:Also the screen while the phone is starting it seems like noisy. I'll make RMA to change it.
i think all the v2 versions have this. i have several of them and all have this problem while booting.
KIKA wrote:In the other hand, I had another 8082 which his admin password is missing, Has somebody know how to recover the admin password?

I tried many times *tx8000#
this password is transferred by the config files while booting on an opentouch or aleds. in case of aleds it will be *tx8000#.

regards...
--- back to basics... focus your eyes to the essential things... ---

Return to “My IC Phone”