Capacity of New INT-IP3

Ask your questions, regarding data or voice!
shantanu

Capacity of New INT-IP3

Post by shantanu »

As per knowledge new launch INT-IP3 card supports 120 DSP/VOIP resource with 3 nos ARMADA doughter board. In case of deployed security feature, this reduce to 60 with single ARMADA doughter board. I think that is for using G.711 uncompressed codec (require 70-80 Kbps/voice call).

Their is requirement of connecting two PBX on IP over WAN. We need 60 simultaneous speech path between these two location. We need to deploy G.729 codec (require 24-29 Kbps/voice call)due to bandwidth constrain.

1. How many simultaneous voice channel using G.729A compressed codec using INT-IP3 (with single ARMADA) with security (encryption) feature?

2. The DSP/VOIP resource will further reduce in case of using G.729 compressed codec after security (encryption) feature?

3. How many G.729 calls supports in single INT-IP3?

4. What will be the capacity of INT-IP3 using Security (Encryption) feature & Compression (G.729) codec?

regds....
bigmac

Post by bigmac »

dsp does not corelate to number of speech paths. just plug in the requirement to actis and it will give you a good start
shantanu

Post by shantanu »

hi bigmac,

i mean to say that DSP/VOIP resource used in case of TDM to IP call or TDM to TDM call in different location connected over IP.

In that case VOIP resource of INT-IP3 card used. Through ACTIS it consider standard traffic. But customer require specific simultaneous call between two location connected on IP.

i dont have any docs which confirms that VOIP resource remains unchanged or decrease in case of using compressed codec (when connected over WAN).

Return to “Pre-Sales”