how to calculate Power needed for Crystal OXE

Ask your questions, regarding data or voice!
murraya
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Re: how to calculate Power needed for Crystal OXE

Post by murraya »

if you want a tool to calculate battery and rectifier but don't want to use the Alcatel ones provided in Actis then I suggest the best thing to do would be to go to the supplier you are going to use and provide them the power requirements as per actis output along with what your requirements are i.e. 4 hours backup. with that information they should be able to offer a solution.
Best Regards
Murray

ACSE 10.0 corporate
ACSE 6.x IPT data
vad

Post by vad »

Waelkaamalzaki wrote: 18 Jul 2017 10:03 I want a tool to calculate battery and rectifier
Write in more detail what you need. Why tool and information from Actis not suitable for you.
Waelkaamalzaki

Post by Waelkaamalzaki »

we are facing a lot of problems in customs and shipping of devices due to Egypt government restrictions and new laws. so I want a tool help me to calculate the power needed for OXE such as number of batteries and rectifiers this can reduce delivery time and expenses needed for the requested offers. AS I knew from my colleges that their was a tool called "Power supply calculation" used to perform this calculations .
IS this tool is still exist, if yes kindly provide me with the link of this tool.

Thank you vad
vad

Post by vad »

Actis - give you all necessary information - calculate system consumption (and battery/ rectifier requirements according autonomy time).
F.e. for consumption 10850 mA and autonomy - you need battery 140 Ah and rectifier 24A.
Number of batteries - if you order 12V/155 Ah battery - you need 4 batteries (PBX powered by 48V), if you order 70 Ah batteries - you need 8 batteries.
Number of rectifiers - depends of used power supply system. F.e. power supply system with 12 A rectifiers - you need 2 rectifiers (recommended 3 - N+1 reservation).
So - if you need "Power supply calculation" tool for power supply system selection (NUMBER of batteries/rectifiers) - ask Power Supply vendor/supplier.
One more time - Actis provide information (consumption, battery for required autonomy, rectifier - for PBX powering and battery charging (PBX consumption+1/10 from battery capacity)). Actis (and Alcatel) - have no tool for calculation REAL Power Supply system from another vendor).
Waelkaamalzaki

Post by Waelkaamalzaki »

Thanks vad
sirmanhhung

Post by sirmanhhung »

Actis configuration engine error: No battery can be provided for this capacity (135A/h)

In my case, what do i need to do if i want to use battery for autonomy 1 hour.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
savimakwo

Post by savimakwo »

Calculated consumption you can see in Display/Technical config
ccube

Post by ccube »

@Waelkaamalzaki, you may find the Power Supply Calculation under the Tools menu of ACTIS.
ACTIS_snapshot.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Pre-Sales”