Paging interface

saladhon

Paging interface

Post by saladhon »

Hi all,

We want to develop a function that allows our server to send text message to IP Touch 8 and 9-series phones. I found that there is a "paging interface" that does the function. Does any have its documentation to share?

Thanks!
Salad
alex

Re: Paging interface

Post by alex »

"Paging interface" is a wrong way to do what you want.
If you want to send message to 8/9 series phones you'd better look for CSTA or XML solutions. Check on Enterprise Portal for certified applications for already-made solutions.
If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.
saladhon

Post by saladhon »

Thanks Alex. I am interested if XML can do. Can you advise the function in XML regarding text messaging?
alex

Post by alex »

This is a document from ALU. It is a bit old but I don't think quite a lot has changed since then.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.
saladhon

Post by saladhon »

But this only serves on IP phones. How about digital phone?
alex

Post by alex »

saladhon wrote:But this only serves on IP phones. How about digital phone?
That's true. Now it's only CSTA left. But to get full description of CSTA you need to be an application partner.
saladhon

Post by saladhon »

I see. Thanks, Alex.

Return to “CSTA”