OmniPCX Offiice -How to get Extension using Caid and Neqt?

alinawaz

OmniPCX Offiice -How to get Extension using Caid and Neqt?

Post by alinawaz »

Hi,

I am trying build a scenario where i want to get Extension number on which the P_Caller Called after The Connected Event fired.By using Caid and Neqt which is assigned to this call session.

using CSTA API 5,
logs of my scenario in which i am monitoring Extension Number '334'.

{"EVENT":"EVENT_EXTN_MONITORED","P_EXTN":"334", "PBX":0}
{"EVENT":"EVENT_RINGING","P_CAID":597,"P_NEQT":47,"P_CALLER":"004917634944703","P_CALLED":"984975"}
{"EVENT":"EVENT_CONNECTED","P_CAID":597,"P_NEQT":47,"P_CALLER":"004917634944703","P_CALLED":"984975"}
{"EVENT":"EVENT_DISCONNECTED","P_CAID":597,"P_NEQT":284,"P_RELEASING":"004917634944703"}{"EVENT":"EVENT_DISCONNECTED","P_CAID":597,"P_NEQT":47,"P_RELEASING":"334"}

but i can't figure out which function should i use to get Extension using caid and neqt.
tot3nkopf
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Re: OmniPCX Offiice -How to get Extension using Caid and Neqt?

Post by tot3nkopf »

I am no developer however I think you should clarify what you want to achieve.
Basically you want to know the number that called during an established conversation? If so is your called extension multiline?

neqt is a logical number assigned to physical extension numbers (different after each PBX reboot)
I have no idea what caid is (caller id - extension nb? is this documented in the APIs?)

Which is the internal OXO numbering plan? Which is the external numbering plan? --> maybe you can figure out the relation between extension and caid
alinawaz

Re: OmniPCX Offiice -How to get Extension using Caid and Neqt?

Post by alinawaz »

No.. I wanted to know on which extension my Call landed..
for example in my scenario it is 334 . after debugging the .dll ALUCTI-Driver code i have got the extension number from this object
std::string strDevIdentifier1=p_emsg->cstaMsg->evtc.cstaEvtcSde1;
During the Ringing and Connected Event this object stores the Extension number on which the Call has landed.

Return to “CSTA”