omnipcx

This forum is for people who are looking for paid help, or willing to offer paid services.
This is most likely remote contract.
PLEASE READ THE STICKY POST
thnetcomp

omnipcx

Post by thnetcomp »

Hello
I have problem with my sd card. all the data that is on the data card is lost. i don't have problem for the data but my problem is where i can found the software to upload it again. the software that i have before is 800/035/001. who can help me and sure i can paid him for this job. the system is alcatel lucent omni pcx office 8 large
tot3nkopf
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Re: omnipcx

Post by tot3nkopf »

Do you still have the license?
Any past OMC backup available?
thnetcomp

Post by thnetcomp »

I can found my licence but i am not have any backup
caprifischer

Post by caprifischer »

Hi,
Where have you bought your system?
Normally you can get LoLa Tool and the softwarepackage by your reseller/distibutor.
If you want to configure new, you can use the actually Maintenance Sw R8.2 to load your PowerCPU because you have a 8.x licence.
warrengauci

Post by warrengauci »

Hi,

It is a common problem that the sd card sometimes fails. If you have backed up your database there is nothing to worry about. You will need a new sd card, lola tool and reinstall release software again. In this case for release 800/ 035/001, I have on my disposal release 800/ 033/002, however that would be a downgrade. My advice will be to install 820/044 as this is the last patch and software licenses will be compatible.

I can help with this problem by flashing a new sd card with release software and upload a backup( if you have a recent one). Contact me if you are interested at warren5149@hotmail.com.

Thanks

Return to “Remote assistance contracts”