OTC traces

joao.carlos

OTC traces

Post by joao.carlos »

Hi,

I'm having trouble with OTC in new OpenTouch Release (1.3.0061).
It connects to server, the green light indicates that everything is fine.

I'm able to manage the routing profiles and see that when it's changed on OTC, in MyIC (PC) it appears changed at the same time.

The weird is that MyIC on PC states that my current device is out of service.

I can't make or receive calls on OTC.

I tried to look where i can get some logs or traces to see what's happening, with no success.

Anyone know where on OT server i can find the logs related to this specific device?

Thanks
---
joao.carlos
ACSE OXE R12 | ACSE OpenTouch R2 | ACSE OXO Connect R2 | ACSE OmniVista 8770 R3 | ACFE OmniSwitch R6/R7/R8 | ACSE OTCS R8.2
ACPS IP Telephony R12 | ACPS OpenTouch R2 | ACPS Data Networks R6/R7 | ACPS OTCS R8.2
corwin
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Re: OTC traces

Post by corwin »

No device means no voip /sip device registered
Check
On ot config the right tablet for the user
I recommend to use ot profile with tablet right
If ot profile has no tablet right,and right tablet is addenda un ot config for the user
Any change in user updated user right with the right define un the profile

Check also the ipad wifi setup
It should get the DNS ip
This is used to resolve the ot fqdn
joao.carlos

Re: OTC traces

Post by joao.carlos »

Hi corwin thanks for your reply.

Actually, the user is an OT user, and has the right to Tablet.

The OTC Tablet device is created and associated to the user.

iPad WiFi Setup works fine, including the fact i used some network diag app to resolve dns and ping OT hostname.

Actually, OTC is able to connect to OT server, retrieves my profiles, my photo, my voicemails, my buddy list, everything.
I'm able to change my routing profile from OTC, and this change works.

The only thing isn't working is voice calls. Even from another OT user (that should exclude routing problem, SIP Proxy configuration, etc since they are on the same SIP server - OT) it does not ring and if i make the call from OTC it does not ring in the destination user.

All other devices types (OTC Smartphone, MIC Android, MyIC PC and 8082) are working fine, only OTC Tablet is having this problem, that's why i'm looking for the log files to figure it out what problem may be happening.

Thanks
---
joao.carlos
ACSE OXE R12 | ACSE OpenTouch R2 | ACSE OXO Connect R2 | ACSE OmniVista 8770 R3 | ACFE OmniSwitch R6/R7/R8 | ACSE OTCS R8.2
ACPS IP Telephony R12 | ACPS OpenTouch R2 | ACPS Data Networks R6/R7 | ACPS OTCS R8.2

Return to “OpenTouch Conversation”