OpenTouch Automated Attendant (AA)

jeremy13400

Re: OpenTouch Automated Attendant (AA)

Post by jeremy13400 »

Check admin manual 2.1. Chapter configuring automated attendant you will find the path of file aa.properties where you can find some parameters like the one you are looking for... i think i read something like that in there...
murraya
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Post by murraya »

thanks for that, should have looked myself :oops:
admin manual 2.1 OTMS section 11.6.3
I think its the "supportdirectdialling" I need to set so will try next week.
Best Regards
Murray

ACSE 10.0 corporate
ACSE 6.x IPT data
jeremy13400

Post by jeremy13400 »

Thanks Rens, it worked perfectly. The command is even converting the file to the right wav type itself... easy & quick to use!
I still have the TTS voice right before the music tho.. which is pretty annoying to my customer but I didn't find a way to remove it so if anyone had the same issue and solved it, I would be greatful to know the solution!!

Regards
christophevdb48

Post by christophevdb48 »

Hello,

I am blocked before you are

I have an ugly "congestion" message when I dial my aa extension and I can't see it in the sipregister result command on the oxe side then;
- I created the extension (ex: 1234) in the Ext voice mail menu and as a consequence in the sip Dictionary
- the sip trunk is up and running with others aa extensions
- the tree for 1234 is done and in "started" status

I created several aa several Years ago which are still running great..... but now, I havé the feeling that I Forget something.

In advance, thanks
jeremy13400

Post by jeremy13400 »

Hello,

I feel like it has something to do with your voice guides. IIRC, I had the same issue at the beginning and it was all about VG but im not sure what exactly...
Do you use custom VG or TTS?

The fact that you don't see your AA number in sipregister is a normal behaviour.

Also, did you check your sip ext gw? You probably did, but you have to put it in the external voice mail so the call can reach the OTBE.

Good luck

Return to “OTBE - OpenTouch Business Edition”