Technical Videos: How Tos & DataSheets

Forum rules
Even though AlcatelUnleashed is NOT affiliated with or endorsed by Alcatel-Lucent, the topics in this forum are directly created by Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise marketing & communications team.
jemjanik

Technical Videos: How Tos & DataSheets

Postby jemjanik » 28 Apr 2014, 14:18

Hi AlcatelUnleashed,

I mentioned in passing in another post our demo YouTube channel. Unlike the main channel we promote on our website etc. that is very sales-y in nature, our demo channel is for videos that are more technical in nature (and not always flashy production quality). Of interest to this community is likely to be the:

-How to playlist which currently includes:
-How to Configure Wired Guest Network Access with an OmniSwitch and ClearPass Guest Service
-How to configure a secure network using Access Guardian and ClearPass Policy Manager (Part 1)
-How to configure a secure network using Access Guardian and ClearPass Policy Manager (Part 2)
-How to configure an OmniSwitch 6900 from Standalone to Virtual Chassis mode Demo Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise
-How to configure E_Port to E_port Tunnel Omniswitch 6900
-How to configue NPIV Gateway on Alcatel-Lucent OmniSwitch 6900 AOS 7.3.3R01
-How To Configure Reverse NPIV Gateway on Alcatel-Lucent OmniSwitch 6900

-Video datasheets playlist which has it's first datasheet:
-OmniAccess Enterprise Service Routers

The data/networks team will keep adding to these as they put out new releases. If there is something particular you want to see let me know. I'm new to Enterprise still so I won't have much influence for you, but I'll get the word passed along none-the-less :) I'm also interested in hearing if/how you like the HowTos & DataSheets? I can promise that feedback will get to the right place too.

Lastly, since I posted them today... if anyone is interested in demos of OpenTouch Conversation see the last 5 videos (numbers 22-26) in the OpenTouch Solutions playlist.

Jem

Return to “Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise marketing & communications”