Events & Analytics

Forum rules
Even though AlcatelUnleashed is NOT affiliated with or endorsed by Alcatel-Lucent, the topics in this forum are directly created by Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise marketing & communications team.
jemjanik

Events & Analytics

Postby jemjanik » 12 Feb 2015, 14:45

Hi All,

It’s that time of year when the enterprise telecom world seems to hit the road for events. Nothing beats meeting people face to face so if you are going to one of the events we’d love to meet you.

Enterprise Connect we’ll be booth 721. If you haven’t registered & plan to go discount code “Alcatel” can save you $500 off the current rate of a Full Conference pass or get you a Free Expo Plus pass. Tracy is planning to be at the event so if you are going stop on by & let her know you are from the community.

CeBIT ALUE will be at Hall 13 Stand D28. We (Tracy &I) specifically, won’t be at this one, but if you meet Alex or Christine at the booth let them know you know us through Unleashed.

There is also our Global Partner Event coming up in Paris. Sadly, it’s still kinda hard for me to travel with an infant so I won’t be there, but Tracy definitely will.

A bit later in the year than the others, we’ll also be booth #1027 & be a part of the SDN Lab at Interop.

I also wanted to mention analytics. I was just talking to Frank last week about finding the top viewed threads each month. My thought was if something is particularly popular it would be a good topic to feed into our product teams for a blog post or how to video. I’m also checking to see if I can find out the searches on our own site each month. Same thinking that if something is important we can put together helpful content & then of course I’d let this community know. We’ll see how it goes.

Jem

jemjanik

Re: Events & Analytics

Postby jemjanik » 13 Apr 2015, 12:52

Hi guys,

If you are planning to go to Interop & haven't registered yet we can save you some money! Register with discount code “BMBGPA38” before April 24 to save $200 off: Total Access, 3 Day Conference, or 2 Day Workshop Pass. OR, Get a FREE Expo Pass.

If you do go stop by to say hello to Tracy and of course see what we're showcasing ;)

Jem

Return to “Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise marketing & communications”